"Then just die! Whatever!" He shouted back from the outside.

Ochako looked down, with tears forming in her eyes, ready to cry again. She can't take this anymore. Where is she even?

It seemed like a normal bedroom.

Is this perhaps his own bedroom?

But why take her here and captivate her inside such a comfortable room? Wouldn't he just kill her already or keep her inside that disgusting bloody room?

She grunted and limped slowly back to the bed. She layed down, resting her ankle to recover it. But it doesn't seem like it would recover so soon.

"Why is he doing this? Why is he doing this to me?" She cried softly on the bed, until it took hours.

It's been one day already and she's still stuck in that same bed, without Izuku ever coming in after that. She stared at her ceiling, blanked. Nothing was in her mind at all. She doesn't know what to do anymore but to just stay here and to die from it.

She doesn't actually cared anymore if she was out of this world forever. No one likes her anyway and this situation happening was something she'll be glad to die in. She doesn't belong in this world. She doesn't belong to anyone. There was no one there for her.

She was a mistake in this world.

Click.

Her body flinched when she heard the door being unlocked. She lifted her head up to check who it was whether it was Izuku again.

As the door opened, there at the door was Izuku carrying a paper bag in his hands. He closed the door after that and went towards her.

She sat up slowly, still neither of them saying a word. No one was speaking to one another yet. It's like they didn't want to talk to each other.

He sat next to her but at the same time, she scooted away from him, terrified. She watched him opening the paper bag and grabbing what's inside it.

He took out a certain piece of bun in his hands and hand it over to her.

"Here," He said. "Eat this."

She stared at the bread for a long time, already drooling from it and feeling her stomach grumbling. She was too hungry.

"I said eat it." He sounded more demanding than before.

"I thought you wanted me to starve."

He clicked his tongue in annoyance. "God damn it, just do what I fucking say! I'm trying to be nice for fuck's sake!"

She flinched again with the tone of his voice along with his words. She slowly took the bread as told but hesitated in grabbing it.

"So annoying!" He said, shoving the bun in her mouth harshly. She squeaked painfully and chewed on the bread. "Don't spit it out, I paid for that. If you do, I swear I'll really murder you."

Anyways, the bread was pretty good and it would be a waste if she did throw it away. Even if she wanted to reject it and just let him kill her, the taste was divine to savour that it was too tempting.

She gave up and accepted it, anyways.

Her hand held on the bread and ate it. Izuku nodded. "Good girl. I didn't want you to starve to death. That'll be a very boring one."

"W-Why are you doing this to me?" She asked with bread still bunched in her mouth.

He gazed into her eyes, looking intently at her. It scares her. "Why?" He spoke. "I just like it."