Kitchen Table

A/N: Sorry, this one's a little lame. I'm getting tired, and tomorrow I have school, so bare with me <3

You’re in your kitchen cooking dinner when you feel two big hands grip your waist. Without turning around you immediately know who it is. Niall kisses your neck softly, finding your sweet spot. You try to concentrate on cooking but you’re having a hard time as he moves his hands up your shirt slowly.

“Niall, honey I’m cooking dinner,” you say, “not now.” But he doesn’t listen and continues to suck on your neck. You decide to give in and turn off the stove. He spins you around to face him and stares into your eyes for a moment before kissing you roughly but with passion. He tugs at your bottom lip, begging for entrance which you give him. He lifts up and you tie your legs around his waist. He sets you on the kitchen table and you stop kissing for a moment to say something cheeky.

“I thought it was Zayn’s job to break tables,” you say giving him a wink and he smiles.

“Well tonight it’s our job baby,” he says as he begins to kiss you hungrily. He lifts off his shirt while you do the same to him, and toss them aside. He unzips your pants and panties and begins rubbing your clit, making you moan. He sticks one finger into you and moves in and out slowly. Then he adds two, increasing the speed. You throw your head back in pleasure.

“Oh shit Niall! Oh my-” your sentence is interrupted by him immediately pulling his fingers out.

“Why-” You look at him confused and see that he took off his pants and boxers too. He thrusts himself inside of you making you gasp in pain. The stinging pain soon turns to pleasure as he slides in and out of you.

“Oh my God (Y/N) you’re so fucking tight!” he yells and you moan in response. You intertwine one hand with his and the other in his hair while he grips your waist. You feel yourself getting close.

“Hold it! Let’s do it together,” he says in between gasps. You grit your teeth and try to hold in your orgasm.

“Now!” he yells and he releases inside of you while you cum on his dick.

“Niall!” you yell loudly. He grabs both of your clothes and hands them to you. You both get dresses quickly. You smell the food in the kitchen burning and you rush in there. You finish making the meal and set the table. You see a large crack down the middle and call over Niall.

“I told you that we would break the table!” He says and you both laugh. He kisses your forehead before you both sit down to have a romantic meal. I’ll would get a new table tomorrow, you think to yourself, grinning.

I've always hated when people do this but I noticed that I have a TON of reads and barely any votes so to get the next part I need 20 votes for this story. Thanks for reading!:)