Since even the Tiger Tribe's Saint realm experts said that there was Dragon God Grass within the Poison Dragon Valley, then he shouldn't return empty-handed. However, he decided to proceed alone instead of bringing Chuck or the others.

The next morning, Huang Xiaolong left the Sacred Tiger City, flying at breakneck speed in the Poison Dragon Valley's direction.

The Poison Dragon Valley was relatively close to the Sacred Tiger City, so after one day of travel, Huang Xiaolong reached his destination.

Like the Demonic Beasts Forest on the Snow Wind Continent, the Poison Dragon Valley was a land that had existed since long ago, a perilous land to the beastmen, yet also a eutopia of poison. Here, one could find almost all of Martial Spirit World's most toxic beings.

Standing in front of the path leading into the valley, he could see intertwining green mists flowing out.

Taking a deep breath, Huang Xiaolong's figure blurred in a flicker, entering the Poison Dragon Valley.

The moment Huang Xiaolong flew inside, his body was shrouded by poisonous green mist, but even though that faint green mist was highly toxic, it bore no danger to Saint realm experts. He didn't even bother to erect a battle qi barrier to protect himself, flying deeper into the valley at increased speed.

The Poison Dragon Valley was relatively smaller in comparison to the Demonic Beast Forest at half its size, and yet it was bigger than any empire's territory on Snow Wind Continent.

Three days later, Huang Xiaolong stopped at a forest area in the Poison Dragon Valley.

The poisonous mist in this area was colored red, purple, golden, black, a combination of several colors akin to a gorgeous rainbow instead of the common green mist he came across before.

Huang Xiaolong knew that the more vivid and colorful the poisonous mist was, the higher its lethality. Observing the sea of colorful poisonous mist in front of him, he actually felt a trace of danger.

This pool of poison mist could affect even Saint realm experts!

Although he had refined four primordial divine dragons and his True Dragon Physique reached the limit of being perverse, he still took precaution by swallowing a Jasper Lotus and ran his Asura qi to create a vigor barrier of Asura qi before flying into the forest area.

The instant he entered the colorful sea of poison mist, he felt its horrifying corrosive power as the mist tangled around him. It actually corroded the surface of his Asura qi vigor barrier.

As the Asura qi vigor barrier continued to thin, he had no other choice but to run his Asura qi to maintain the protective barrier. However, one hour later, Huang Xiaolong noticed that his battle qi was being depleted at a rapid speed, taking more than what he needed to battle an Eighth Order Saint realm expert.

Two hours later, Huang Xiaolong needed to use his martial spirit's Instant Recovery to replenish his exhausted battle qi.

Just as Huang Xiaolong was about to come out from the colorful sea of poison mist, something with strong malicious intent attacked him out of nowhere. Huang Xiaolong's palm struck out in defense. Borrowing the collision force, he leaped far away to the side.

The enormous creature was sent flying by Huang Xiaolong's palm, knocking off rows of trees and bushes as it crashed heavily to the ground.

Checking out his attacker, it turned out to be a colorful striped giant python. This giant python was over twenty zhang in length, thick as a water barrel with a blood crown protruding in its forehead.

"Bloodcrown Poison Python!" With a glance, Huang Xiaolong recognized what beast it was.

Among pythons, only a rare few were poisonous, but the Bloodcrown Poison Python below him was highly toxic. There were rumors that a Saint realm expert bitten by Bloodcrown Poison Python had his entire arm corroded in the blink of an eye.