Shancai rolled onto her back, clutching her stomach with clawed hands, moaning weakly, her voice exaggerated as she whimpered "Ah Si...." He turned to her immediately, concern etched into his features as he exclaimed "what's wrong, baby, are you okay?" Shancai affixed him with her very best doe eyes, hoping to persuade him, shaking her head weakly and hamming it up slightly as he gazed down at her. She could swear she saw something akin to amusement flickering in the deaths of his eyes, but she ignored it, determined to entice him back between the sheets. She writhed unconvincingly as he pressed a palm to her head, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips when she covered his hand with her smaller digits. "It hurts everywhere!" She told him dejectedly, tugging him down by the wrist with a strength that belied her supposed illness. Ah Si pretended not to notice as he asked "where hurts? Your stomach? Your head?" His hands caressed her temples gently, pushing back her hair as he scrutinised her features. Shancai pasted a faux frown onto her face, nodding glumly as he snorted below his breath. She narrowed her eyes at her husband dangerously, and he quickly schooled his features to show concern again, his hand fluttering to her stomach as he scorched her with his liquid eyes. He was enjoying this more than he should, but Shancai couldn't bring herself to be annoyed with him; after all, she was trying to convince him to stay in bed with her!

"It hurts here too?" Ah Si asked again, his fingers gentle as they slid beneath her pyjama top. Shancai nodded her assent, her cheeks flushed not due to fever but due to her husband's skin against her, flexing and brushing against her sensitised form. Ah Si had awakened something dark and sensual within her on their wedding night, and she hadn't been able to contain her need for him since. He knew it too; she could see the grin lighting his eyes as he drew teasing circles on her navel, his breath tickling her ear as he taunted her "I suppose a kiss would make it feel better?" Shancai squirmed, her lower muscles clenching as she nodded enthusiastically. Her heart rate accelerated manically as he slid down the bed, pushing up her pyjama top and pressing hot, wet kisses to the smooth skin of her exposed stomach. Shancai groaned loudly as liquid desire coursed through her veins, hot and heavy and entirely irresistible. Just like the man who had crawled up the bed to hover over her, his smile wide and warm and seductive. "Feel better now?" He asked sardonically, his eyebrow raised as Shancai wriggled underneath him. He drove her crazy, how was she supposed to let him leave when he was making her feel so sinfully aroused? Ah Si was so addictive, she needed him like she needed the air to breath, it was such a delightful feeling; how she loved this man!

"No, it still hurts," she retorted petulantly, her eyes shining and glazed with lust as Ah Si trailed hot kisses down her cheek and neck. His lips ghosted over her collarbone, and he grinned when his wife squirmed unconsciously, her thighs rubbing together as he ignited flames within her stomach. He jolted when she ran her curious little hands down his naked back, caressing and squeezing as she pulled him closer. "Is that so?" He purred in her ear, parting her thighs with his legs and settling between them as he rested his elbows beside her head. "I know what you're doing," he told her lightly, entirely unconcerned as he pressed a teasingly gentle kiss to the corner of her mouth. Shancai gulped guiltily but stuck to her guns. "I don't know what you mean," she denied, avoiding his gaze until he turned her back with a tender finger beneath her chin. His eyes were molten, overflowing with affection as he stoked her cheeks, his voice gentle as he asked "what is it you want, baby?" Shancai was trapped in his chocolate gaze as he surrounded her with his body, so warm, so masculine, so deliciously hers. "I want you to stay here and cuddle with me," she admitted, slightly embarrassed to voice this desire. Although she was improving, she still found it incredibly difficult to verbalise her emotions, it made her feel weak and exposed, even in front of her beloved. But she couldn't deny that the way his eyes lit up, the joy that beamed from his face whenever she did confess a tiny part of herself to him, warmed her heart like nothing else. The fact that she could make him so happy with just her words was simply amazing to her. The fact that he was hers still astonished her; she wanted to pinch herself every morning when she woke up next to her Adonis of a husband. How had she gotten so lucky?

Shancai was torn from her introspection when Ah Si suddenly rolled onto his back, dragging her with him as he crushed her against his chest and encircled her in his arms. She could almost feel the smile that was curving his lips as he pressed his cheek to her hair, sighing contentedly as he cradled his tiny wife in his ardent embrace. "I never could say no to you," he told her cheerfully, settling back comfortably against the pillows as he traced his fingertips lazily up and down her spine, trailing white hot sparks in his wake. "However," he mused, "you are feeling awfully hot - perhaps I should get you out of those pyjamas so you cool down..." Shancai felt anything but cool as his hands wandered, slipping and sliding against her skin and inside her sleepwear as he tilted her chin up to meet his seeking lips. Sleep was all but forgotten as they lost themselves in each other, young, uninhibited and entirely in love.

So yes, Shancai had never been much of a cuddler. But for him, the love of her life, she was more than happy to make an exception.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the last prompt in the series we have created, based on the words 'cuddles.' Quite sad to see the end of this, however, I am sure inspiration with strike again in no time! Tagging as usual monicacantwrite , JVH624 , lindaisfangirling , rainingmeteors , Zazounette86 , Daphnecs8 and Meggyhashope. Hope you enjoy this sugary sweet addition; I almost gave myself a cavity writing it!