Chapter 13 (12 continued..)

"Nat, Ali, this is my 'aunt' Vera, and my 'sister' Natalia."

Natasha froze, at the name, but seemed as it didn't faze her, while Aliana seemed sad, but quickly did the same. It was weird.

"V, Talia, this Natasha and Aliana. Now, no killing each other." Natasha and Aliana rolled their eyes.

"After that week, I fell into depression. No one could get me to talk, eat or anything. There was one point where," Her voice cracked. "Where, I was found laying on the floor, almost dead, by Natasha. She and Pepper rushed me to the hospital, but I almost died. The depression had so much control on my life that I tried to kill myself, and my body was to frail and weak to support me. I died 4 times during the surgery, but they kept reviving me, after the fourth, I revived myself.."

"Oh River." I moved to her side, and held her in my arms.

Tears flowed from her eyes, and she continued. "Not one time did Tony every show. Laura and Clint came. Steve, Bruce, Wanda, and Pietro came. Everyone but him. Taylor and Aliana helped me out of the depression, and I tried so hard to help myself get over it, but I couldn't feel any relief. Not until I ran away. I had been on the streets for about 3 weeks when you came running into that park."

I wiped the tears from her cheeks, and pushed her hair behind her ear. "I know I can't change your past, but maybe we can change our future."