.4

MATT POV's

'Okay, calm Matt, what you did all night was just a big mistake, now you just have to breathe and go back to ignoring him' Matt thought once he entered in the kitchen with food cartons in his hands. That evening it had been more difficult than usual for Matt not to be noticed staring at Harry. It all started thanks to Harry's laughter, and got worse when he had taken off his shirt, feeling Harry's gaze wander over his body.

'Oh god and when it's cute when he tries to avoid my gaze' Matt smiled sweetly as he was throwing away the cartons, but then shook his head.

'Damn, no, it's not cute, it's not at all' Matt was very tempted to bang his head against the kitchen cabinet so he could have a blackout and stop all those confusing thoughts.

'Okay Matt, if he tries to talk to you again, you don't have to give him confidence. You have to be Cold, cold as an iceberg' Matt thought and nodded, starting to wash the cutlery they had used to eat. Matt felt his muscles flexing as he heard someone enter in the kitchen. He knew it was Harry, because he was the only one awake, and he heard him sit on one of the chairs that were near the kitchen island. He began to rub the sponge more quickly on the cutlery, feeling Harry's eyes burn on his back.

'Okay, you just need to keep quiet, maybe he won't start a conversation' Matt thought as he put his fork down on the sink, and took another dirty one.

"Well I should invite you more often." Matt heard Harry's voice, with his laughter following right after.

'As I didn't say, apparently someone wants me do die quickly' Matt thought wanting to have the power of invisibility to disappear at that moment.

'Remember. A dry, cold answer without feeling' Matt nodded to himself and pouted in another fork on the sink.

"If you pay me to be a domestic, I will do it willingly". Matt said and let out a laugh as he wiped his hand with the rag he had nearby.

'Even a laugh? This is your way of doing a cold conversation? Congratulations genius, oh God what's wrong with me tonight?' Matt wanted to slap himself with the rag he had in his hands, but decided it would be too stupid to do it in front of Harry.

"Mmm you're not so useful anymore." Matt heard Harry say, before a laugh escaped at the lips of both.

'Oh god now we laugh together too, but who are we old college friends? Matthew Daddario that's too much now' Matt said to himself, and still without turning to Harry he put the rag down on the sink.

"Well I thought I will go to sleep." Matt said hoping that Harry simply shut up and without looking at him started to come out of the kitchen.

'Well, all right, he's not trying to talk to me, I'm safe' Matt almost breathed a sigh of relief, now on the threshold to get out of the kitchen. But something clung around his wrist making him stop.

'He really wants to put me to the test' Matt thought, looking up, trying to stay calm.

"Wait if you want I can give you a pajamas." Harry's voice got a little nervous, and Matt could bet everything he had that he was biting his lower lip.

'No, but do you really want me to go crazy, YOUR PAJAMAS? No thanks, sleeping with your smell all night wouldn't make me sober' Matt thought, and tried to find a quick excuse to leave.

"No, don't worry, and then everyone is sleeping with their clothes." Matt said and tried to walk forward, but he didn't consider the strong grip of Harry's hand on his wrist, which made him turn around half a meter from him. Matt gasped when he saw Harry in his pajamas. He had a tank top that made possible the sight of his well-sculpted biceps, and oh god his shorts, they did their good job showing his legs sculpted in the same way.

'Should it be winter does he feel hot? Not because I think I find myself in the desert, and just to say but how can someone be so cute and hot at the same time?' Matt's head was bursting, and his gaze wandered all over Harry's body, to then be attracted by his lips that Harry, as he had thought, was biting.

"I would have given it to them too but they fell asleep before I coul..." Matt was too focused on looking at Harry's lips, that he didn't notice that he hadn't finished the sentence. Slowly he looked up to plant them in Harry's chocolate-colored ones, which he usually only looked so close when he was in the role of Alec Lightwood. Harry's eyes were planted in his, and he was looking at it with his mouth half closed. As if he was a little surprised at something.

'Of course you idiot, you were eating his lips with your eyes, of course he looks at you like this' Matt wanted to slap himself, that evening his concentration on not considering Harry was failing.

"I mean... you can... maybe..." Matt heard Harry try to formulate a sentence of complete sense, but he saw his eyes focus on his, and Matt could only do the same by making the fear come true, the fear he had since Harry entered in that room. He had always been afraid of being so close to Harry when they weren't in the role of Magnus and Alec, because he knew that if he lost himself in his eyes he would do something stupid. Matt realized he hadn't said a word since Harry had spun him around, and that he probably looked like an idiot at the moment.

'Come on, say something, without ruining everything. Maybe you can say you have to go to sleep, don't you?' Matt thought and was about to speak when suddenly his gaze fixed on the lip that Harry was biting nervously.

'No, I warn you, do it again and I will have no control over my actio... wait but that's blood?' Matt without realizing took a step forward, turning the distance between them a few inches. There was a drop of blood coming out of the lip that Harry was biting. It was as if Harry noticed it only from the movement of Matt's eyes, lowering his eyes a bit as if he could see his lips, and then when he was about to raise his eyes Matt saw him stop on his lips.

"I-I..." Matt heard Harry trying to start a sentence, but he saw him too focused on staring at his lips to do it, and the same was happening to Matt who was just staring at that drop of blood that was on his lip.

'ALARM DANGER, ALARM DANGER, ALARM DANGER, GET AWAY FROM THIS MAN' Matt's mind was on fire, and he could swear Harry could see the smoke coming out of his ears. Matt was trying again to say something, but he was distracted by Harry's tongue, which slowly slipped on his lip, to lick off the blood drop.

'First the bites and now this?? I warned him, no one can say otherwise' Matt couldn't do it anymore, Harry was literally driving him crazy, and without thinking about it he canceled the distance between them, bringing his hands to Harry's cheek and joining their lips in a kiss at the beginning strong, but then delicate. Matt could only feel his lips move over Harry's lips that were so soft, different from when he kissed them on the set of Shadowhunters. But Matt had only realized a few seconds after Harry wasn't kissing him back, that was why he jerked away, staring, not wanting to look at Harry, only now realizing the mess he'd made.

"No. No. I'm sorry... I shouldn't hav... I have to go." Matt said, running his hands through his hair, and without waiting for an answer, he ran to the exit of Harry's house, without even thinking of taking his jacket.

'Idiot, idiot, idiot, how did you think of doing something like that' As soon as he was out of the building the rain started to wet all his clothes, and he immediately melted because he didn't even stop to take the jacket. He began to run hoping to get to his Hotel as soon as possible, with a thousand thoughts running through his head.

'Idiot, how you will be able to look at him anymore, it was obvious that he didn't want that kiss' If someone had seen him at that moment he could think that the drops that fell from his eyes were the effect of the rain, but it wasn't. Matt had made the biggest mistake of his whole life. He had kissed Harry. It certainly wasn't the first time he did it, but it was certainly the first they kissed like Matt and Harry. He knew he should never have turned around. He knew from the beginning that if he had been in contact with those eyes he would never be able to restrain himself, and so it had been. He was cursing himself for ruining everything.

Once he arrived at his hotel room, fully-wet he closed himself inside, and slumped against the door, slowly sliding down. He hoped he had caught a cold, because tomorrow the scenes he had to shoot were mostly with Harry, and he didn't know if he saw him what would he do.

SPACE FOR COMMENT
So I'm trying to be a good person, you know that I love you, don't you?? Ahahhahahahaha

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3