concert after party.

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) : Whoa....

As awkward silence stays in your car.
You're starting to have naughty naughty ideas floating in your head.

(Y/N) : Is it okay for the members to wait for a while ??

Chaeyoung : I don't think they'll mind.

You started smirking and head to the nearest and darkest parking lot with very less people will pass by. You stopped your car.

(Y/N) : Let's finish what you started.

You reclined down Chaeyoung's seat and grab her wrist tightly and start making out with her. You both have a long make out session until you start to feel Chaeyoung's hand on your bulge and starts to unzip your pants.
Soon as she reaches your boxers , she starts stroking your crotch area to make your bulge bigger in your boxers.

(Y/N) : Stop teasing me Chaeng ~~

As you finish your sentence , you let out a slight moan. Chaeyoung listens to what you beg for and takes out your average sizes dick.

(Y/N) : Sorry it's not as big as you expected.

Chaeyoung : I like it like this.

As soon as she said that , you feel a pleasure coming out from you and you grab a handful of her hair and start to fuck her face. You keep thrusting her face with full speed , feeling her moans on your dick and feeling much better when your tip starts to hit her throat. She gags and pushes your dick out of her mouth to catch a breath.

Chaeyoung : It's your turn (Y/N) ah

As she slips further back and open her legs wide enough for you to see the whole thing. You saw that she's already very wet and starts dripping down your seat. You leaned in drinking and licking every drip of her juice up. She moans as you continue to lick her clit with a pace she enjoys.

Chaeyoung : I want it already (Y/N). Put it in me. But just so you know , it's my first time.  She said shyly.

(Y/N) : It's okay babe, it's my first time too. And you kiss her before slowly putting your tip into her clit. It doesn't seem to be too hard for your dick to be in as she is already very wet and your dick is already vert sloppy from that blowjob she gave you. She moans loudly and you start to see blood. She screams and moans as you fuck her pussy slowly , in and out , in and out.

(Y/N) : I'm gonna go faster now babe. It's okay , it's definitely gonna feel better afterwards.

After finished talking , you thrust her pussy with full speed , hitting your balls onto her butt cheeks , making both of cheeks turned red. As you go on,
Chaeyoung shouted : I'm coming ... I'm... coming.....

(Y/N) : Come for me babe. Give me all your cum.

Few more thrusts , and you felt all her juices cover up your cock in her pussy. And that makes it more fun to fuck her. You continue and you start to feel your climax reaching.

(Y/N) : I'm coming... Do you want me to come inside ?? Or I'll just come in your mouth babe ??

Chaeyoung : Come in my mouth , I wanna know how you taste like.

You pulled your dick out from her and put it in her mouth. She starts bobbing her head back and forth. You finally came , shooting your load inside of her mouth and you heard her swallowing every drip of it.

Chaeyoung : Tasty ...mmmm

After all that, Chaeyoung's phone rang and she pick up.

Nayeon : Where are you guys ?? We've reached for about 20 minutes now. One traffic light couldn't possibly hold you guys for so long.

Chaeyoung : Ohh sorry Nayeon unnie... Ummm... (Y/N)'s car uhhh .... ran out of gas. We when to pump on the way. We're almost there unnie.

Nayeon : Better be quick if you wanna eat Chaeng.

Chaeyoung : I said I'm coming.

You two get dressed and look at each other. Chaeyoung lean in and kiss you on the cheek.

Chaeyoung : Thanks for a memorable first time , babe.

(Y/N) : You are the one that gave me a memorable first time. Come on let's go, the girls are waiting.

And you two drove off to the restaurant.