''Thank you for the food. It was good'' He muttered once our eyes met. I just nodded my head making my way up to the couch. Why did it become so awkward?!

''Uhm Jungkook....'' I called out. He looked my way and nodded while making his way towards me.

''You see Minjoon and I are going to visit my mother in Gwangju for the weekend. Joontae really wants to come along, but I can't just take him alo-''

''I will go'' He answered not even letting me finish. I looked at him in shock seeing him sit down and look at the program that was being played right now. 

''Y-You don't have any plans?'' I questioned only to see him shake his head.

''We are gonna spend the night there'' I added only to confirm that he really was planning on going.

''If your mother has room for Joontae and me and if she doesn't mind...'' He spoke this time his eyes were looking at me. My mother wouldn't mind at all she would actually love it if she hears about this......

''Okay then'' I responded still being in a bit of a shock. 

''Oh right Y/N'' He spoke making me look up at him. 

''Where am I gonna sleep actually?'' Hearing him ask that made me grin while pointing downwards.

''On the couch'' I answered seeing him nod.

''And you?'' He questioned making me smile.

''On the couc.......Uhmm.'' I fell silent only now figuring out that I don't even know where I am gonna sleep. During my moment of silence, Jungkook burst out in laughter and hearing that made me so relieved. The awkward aura can just fly away.

''The boys are taking up all the space on the bed aren't they'' Jungkook spoke still that bit of laughter in his voice. Before I could even reply he stood up. His hand landing on my head slightly ruffling it. 

''Don't worry I will squeeze myself between them. Goodnight'' That soft look in his eyes and the warm smile on his face made it feel like time froze. I felt my heart starting to race from the small action.

''Goodnight....'' I muttered softly watching him make his way towards the bedroom. 

------------------------------------------------------

''We are ready to go!'' I let out a laugh hearing the two boys shout at the same time from behind me. They sure are excited. I was seated in the passenger seat watching Jungkook smile because of the boys as he put on his seat belt. I was planning on driving but he insisted.

''This is gonna be a long drive'' I muttered already feeling my butt starting to hurt just thinking about how long we have to be seated.

''They will probably be sleeping in no time'' Jungkook chuckled as we started to have a conversation, hearing Joontae and Minjoon talk about their own interest in the back. And before you know it we took off.

1 hour later the back of the car became quiet as both Minjoon and Joontae fell asleep. 

''Does your grandma live in the city?'' Jungkook asked making me shook my head. Just thinking about our house back in Gwangju made me smile. 

''We live in the countryside'' I answered seeing Jungkook nod in realization.

''It must be nice. So peaceful....'' he spoke. I averted my eyes to the side looking at him only to see him focus on the road in front of him. 

''It is and also very beautiful. Behind our house is a huge forest. My sister and I would play there all the time. I still remember one time I actually got stuck in a tree. My sister dared me to climb in it so I did'' I started to chuckle just at the thought while looking at the trees we were passing by.

''That night she had to go get my father to get me out of the tree'' I added.

''You must miss them......'' Hearing Jungkook reply to my story made me look back at him. This time his eyes did meet mine for a second. 

''I do.....but even though they aren't here right now. They will always be with me as memories. '' I tried to appear strong saying those things, but in all honesty, just thinking about memories I have of them made me weak. 

My eyes widened a bit feeling Jungkook slip his hand gently in mine. When I looked at him his eyes were like usually focused on the road. Is this his way of comforting me?

''I would want to hug you right now but that's not possible. So I hope this is enough'' he chuckled making me smile. I squeezed his hand slightly while shaking it. 

''So cheesy'' I commented making us both laugh.

-TBC-