two.

"no, please i don't do sports!" hyemi and hana whined as donghyun and eunsang dragged the two into the indoor basketball hall. chaeyeon and junghye trailed along, trying to block their faces with their bags as many students who walked past gave the six of them odd looks.

"please join!" donghyun pleaded, once they arrived at the hall. "you guys are good at basketball and we really need a girls team!"

"you guys need to join an extra club anyways." chaeyeon piped it which hana sent her a glare. she knew that was one of the reasons but also because they genuinely needed more girls for the team as team captain, chaeyeon had spent the last year begging some girls to not leave.

"if I don't like it, I'm leaving." hyemi said, storming into the changing rooms.

school was over and many had already joined clubs in that first day. the four girls got changed, changing into the pink hoodies that had the letter A sprawled across it.
this school was different when it came to sports. whoever did well in sports were given A-hoodies and people were ranked on their athletic ability. however, hana has always thought it was also because of their wealth status.

"hurry up!"
the four girls laughed, hearing the two boys whine outside.
"yeah, we're coming."

hana grabbed a water bottle before following them out. her jaw dropped noticing only one other girl other than the four in the hall.

"don't tell me we have to go through try outs?" junghye asked, raising a brow as she folded her arms. there was literally no point.

"depends on what coach wants." chaeyeon shrugged before yelling across the hall, gaining attention from the boys team which consisted of no other than the popular boys of the school.

"tryouts?" she yelled and coach nodded as junghye gave the girl a questioning look.

"most of the girls who come here, only want to be on the team because of them so we kinda
have to do tryouts." chaeyeon said, pointing her thumb towards the five boys.

hana finally noticed who was on the team, her cheeks heating up as she noticed the tall fair boy. attempting to cover her blushing, she started to fan herself, pretending to stretch.

"hey, i'm miyeon!" the girl said, jogging over to the four. hana immediately recognised who it was and she couldn't help but stare in awe at her beauty. she was a popular 12th grade sunbae to the girl's because she was clever, rich, sporty and pretty. she was basically a full package.

"so how should we do the tryouts?" chaeyeon asked miyeon which she shrugged but only to have her face lighten up.

"ooh, I know!"

***

"hyemi!" junghye yelled before catching the ball swiftly and then dribbling it towards the nett.

hana stood on the opposite side, fanning her face as she watched the girl jump, a smile forming on her face as the ball went straight into the hoop.

"16:14." coach yelled disappointedly.

miyeon has suggested to play an actual basketball game for the tryouts to test if they were actually capable which they were as they were now currently beating the boys team by 2 points.

"noona! can't you go easier on us?" donghyun asked, his puppy eyes showing as he clung onto chaeyeon.

"yah where's your pride at?" junghye teased chucking the ball at the boy, hitting him right at his stomach.

hana smiled as she watched her friends joke around. the last time she had fun was ages ago, she couldn't even remember the date as she could only think of the times she was stuck in an office, trying to remember all these figures at her parent's business office.