The encounter

In the middle of the forest of Grachen is a small cabin, The forest was once part of the royal kingdom. But since the fall of the king the forest and its cabin is in the hands of a couple and their child.

It had been a long time since someone came near the forest. So long infact, that the now seven year old boy had never seen another human in his life. The only one he had ever seen where his grandparents.

The boy, Micheal, had an immense magic aura around him. It isnt unusual for people to have that, but those people were royals or even the king. Not some child living in a forest cabin. but despite that the child was your average, sometimes a bit dumb, child.

It was the middle of the night on a snowy day when a small boy appeared in front micheal. Micheal freaked out about the sudden figure infront of him. Micheal acted on his emotions and tried punch the figure in front of him. But instead of hitting it he hit the wall.

Both boys looked at each other for a second before they started screaming. The loud and sudden sound woke Micheals parents.

"what is going on Micheal" said the old man.

Micheal, Still in a state of shock, pointed at the boy in front of him.

An old woman walked into the room. "Oh dear," She said "It seems someone is lost."

The mysterious boy, now in a state of panic, tries to cast a magic spell. But he fails horribly.

"Magnus, Please disable your magic barrier" said the woman calmly "This boy is just a bit scared."

"You know how I am Lia, when I fear that micheal is in danger I just have to protect him."

The glance of his wife was enough for Magnus to ensure that micheal was safe.

The boy, mysterious as  he was, broke. He started to sob uncontrolably.

"Magnus, do you mind getting the blankets." said Lia "I will make some tea"