Prologue

Far into the future, a sudden disaster has befallen the earth. A sudden virus suddenly broke out and caused many of the population to turn into bloodthirsty and demon like monsters.
These monsters are called 'RASETSU'....

The populations was thrown into chaos at the emergence of these monsters, but what many do not know is that these monsters have once roam the earth....

It was way back in the past...
During the Bakumatsu period, the Bakufu had conducted a secret research in which they created the Rasetsus. The Bakufu hired Yukimura Kodo, a doctor that specializes in both western and eastern medicine. The Rasetsus were created in order to become a secret weapon to the Bakufu.

The first experiment was done in one of the famous group during the Bakumatsu period, the Shinsengumi.

Eventually, the Shinsengumi had their own Rasetsu Corp. and some of the members that have been presumed dead have become one of them.

However, it wasn't only the Shinsengumi that had fallen prey to the Ochimizu. Many soldiers under Yukimura Kodo's lead have been turned into Rasetsus as well, and many have been killed during the war.

And eventually, Yukimura Kodo met his demise under the hands of his own creation and the Shinsengumi. However, what they do not know is that Yukimura Kodo had hidden some of his research files away.

It wasn't until later in the future that a group of men accidentally came upon the files, hidden away in a dark and abandoned cave. It just so happens that the group of men are all scientists, and in the end, they started researching the files.

It took years for them to finally be able to create the same elixir as the one Yukimura Kodo had created many years ago...

However,.....

A sudden explosion occurred in their research lab. The explosion caused the essence to be set free into the air, with the virus/essence set free many of the people suddenly experience drastic changes.

They all became the bloodthirsty monster, the Rasetsu.

This sudden incident caused the world to be thrown into chaos, multiple Rasetsus started appearing in different regions across the globe. Many lives were lost as the transformed also attacked the ones that have not yet been affected.

Eventually, mankind had to battle against these monsters.
.

.

.
After 7 years of endless fighting with the Rasetsus, the human race was almost exhausted by the endless appearance of the Rasetsus no mater how many times they were slaughtered, and what's more, the Rasetsus have been undergoing many evolutions.

Their body became harder like metal, they're able to walk under the sun, and some have retain their sanity once they transform, and many of them have formed their own group...
And it is not only a humanoid Rasetsu that have joined the fight, but the Rasetsus were able to infect the animals, transforming them into monsters as well.
.
.
.
In Japan, a race that had been believed to be nothing but superstition suddenly emerge from the shadows.

The Oni/Demon race....
The Oni race has also been in constant battle with the Rasetsus as well, and they see how troublesome they have become. In the end, the Oni clan proposed an alliance with the Humans in order to fight back against the Rasetsus.

Eventually, the Alliance was formed. The two races formed a large army to fight the Rasetsus. Sadly, there are times that the humans were unable to fight on even ground against the Rasetsus as they lack the strength.

The Onis have also became more and more at a disadvantage as they lack the weapon to fully kill the Rasetsus and Monsters.

When the situation looks dire for the two races, another being suddenly emerge from the hidden world. The Ayakashi have shown themselves...

With the help of gifted people that are able to see them, the Ayakashi have decided to become their source of strength.
Each Ayakashi will each posses certain weapons, it will give it power that is able to kill the Rasetsus and Monsters with ease. These weapons are son called Spiriton Gear.

With the Humans and Onis equipped Spiriton Gears, they were able to withstand against the Rasetsu armies.

Eventually, this caused the Rasetsus to fall back and went into hiding. However, the Rasetsus and Monsters that have gone wild still remains.

In the end, the Oni and Human race decided to built a fortress city where they can find refuge and build homes away from the Monsters.

.

.

.

Everything seem to be going smoothly for the two races, as they live in harmony in the Fortress cities. They often send out armies of their own to exterminate the Rasetsus and Monster at certain areas in order to make it safe to build another fortress city.

..........

In the end, ten years passed by and many fortress cities have been built....

The Rasetsus and the Monsters no longer became that much of a threat to the two races. Everything seem to be peaceful....however, another battle will soon take place again in the country.

Meanwhile, somewhere in a dark and hidden lab of Rasetsus...

A mysteries ritual is taking place....

In this lab, there are large sized cages that could fit a four adult elephants. with a familiar figure....a white haired and red eyes human...!

At the center, a few Rasetsus can be seen as they place a large clay dolls that is the same size as an adult man on the ground. The ground seems to have been drawn with chalk, and it appears to be some kind of magic circle...?

When the Rasetsus began to chant, the magic circle starts to glow and then...multiple flames shoot out of the circle and enters the clay dolls. The clay dolls suddenly began to shine as well and it slowly takes form into a human....

Once the light clears, the Rasetsus saw the change on the clay dolls's appearances...

One of the human slowly opens his eyes, it was all still a blur...but he managed to make out the Rasetsus's figure.
"Rasetsus...!?" The man thought,

He was shocked to find the familiar beings that were once used in the war...!

Then he turns to the other direction and finds another familiar figure....it's the woman he had married and spent the last remaining of his life....

"C-Chi...zu...ru..?"

The woman beside him is non other than Yukimura Chizuru, the female Oni that had once joined them during the war, and is the woman he had married after the war was over....

"Get them into the cage!" One of the Rasetsu said, "We've completed the resurrections, we'll just need to take them to our Master,"

The Rasetsus carried Hijikata and Chizuru to the large cages....

Hijikata's body was still too weak that he was unable to move, but he can see the other people who are in the same cage as them. He was even more shocked to find more and more familiar faces....

"What the hell....is going on...?" He thought,
.
.
.