Seán William McLoughlin love story. (like a sexy boss)❤️❤️💕💕😍😍💓💓💗💗

Start from the beginning

" say Seán, i was thinking... may Melissa & I take a selfie with you please?" i asked Seán, as he turned his head & nodded straight at us. We were very pleased at Seán that he let us take a selfie with him, but before we took a selfie with Seán Melissa asked him a question " can you do that cute & sexy pose for us please?" Seán agree to Melissa to do that sexy pose for her. Seán grabbed his phone out & say " okay girls are you ready? " Seán told us. " yes we are Seán" we both told him " okay say like a boss in 3....2....1...." so Seán Melissa and I said " LIKE A BOSS!" & the sound of the camera on Seán's phone clicked. " thank you so much for taking this super sexy selfie of you with us girls" Melissa said to Seán with a beautiful smile on her face.

 " thank you so much for taking this super sexy selfie of you with us girls" Melissa said to Seán with a beautiful smile on her face

( here is Seán's sexy pose. OMG he is so dreamy ) 

when Seán was doing his charity live stream on YouTube he asked Melissa to join in. " say hi to the other people who are watching, you beautiful beast of an angel"  Seán said to Melissa with a huge grin on his face. " umm...h-hi e-everyone" Melissa starts to talk quietly. So i went up to her with Seán & said " you okay Melissa your talking so... well quietly" Melissa's face turned to red & she starts to panic, I don't know what i am doing or what was going on to Melissa but Seán had a idea to calm her down. He hugged her tight with his arms around her & said "don't worry Melissa your sexy boi is here, just take some deep breaths & everything will be alright." Melissa took some deep breaths to calm down. " that's it Melissa your doing great keep taking some deep breaths." Seán told Melissa, she was calm just like Seán told her. I am glad that Melissa is calm down.

That day Seán is going out for a nice walk around the streets but before he does that he asked Melissa & I, " girls, while i am away maybe you can clean up this place for me.....you know..surprise me" Melissa & me nodded our heads to Seán with a smile upon our faces, so Seán thank us and walked off. While we were cleaning Melissa had this Idea of her own, " lets give our sexy man a huge surprise." "what do you mean a huge surprise Melissa" i explained to her. "you know..putting candles up & making him a healthy lunch, putting rose petals on the floor & the bed just to make him very happy & surprise." I thought about Melissa's Idea & i say "you know what Melissa it's a swell idea" "awwwww thank you bestie you have such great ideas too." she told me, so while we are doing all that to make it perfect for Seán.

( if its alright for you all jacksepticeye fans if i put some Seán pictures, THX <3 )

When Seán came back to his place he notice all the petals on the floor & the candles on the counter, he thought to himself  { what happen here, who put the petals on the floor & the candles, something might catch on fire.} Seán looked in each room to find us girls, he realized that he found us in his room sleeping on his bed for all the hard work we have done for him.

( jack will wink at you all it will make you scream out for him ) *scream* AHHHHHHHHHHHH 💓💓

When Seán was doing his VR video we were sitting at the back of his room watching him play, we were so flatted & loved for Seán

When Seán was doing his VR video we were sitting at the back of his room watching him play, we were so flatted & loved for Seán. Our hearts are pumping so dame hard, our faces are red he's like.....like.....oh wow he is so dame dreamy. "oh Seán you are so hot & sexy our hearts are melting" Melissa told him, my eyes started to tear up. "are you okay izzy you...umm.. starting to cry for some reason." Melissa told me with a weird look upon her face. "oh it's nothing Melissa its just that...just that... OH OUR IRISH BOI IS SO HOT & DREAMY I REALLY WANT A HUG RIGHT NOW!😭😭😭Seán heard me cry from the back room so he took his VR goggles off & walked towards me, he gave me a hug🤗 to make me feel better. " its okay izzy, i am here for you, don't you worry about a thing just calm down & everything will be alright" Seán told me. Something very special is about to happen to me, for the 1st time of my life Seán gave me a kiss on the lips, My heart was pumping at full speed & my face is was all pure red.

" Are you okay now izzy do you feel better?" Seán said to me with a smile upon his beautiful face, "ummm....yeah kind of...hehe😅" my face was back in the right color of my skin & my heart was pumping in normal speed. "Melissa, for being such a great friend to izzy here is your kiss." he also gave Melissa a kiss on the lips as well, Melissa's mind told her, [ OMG did he just......kiss me......on the lips....this is the best day of my life]  "thank you so much Seán it was my biggest dream come true. ohh i love you Seán." Melissa told Seán with a surprised look on her face. " i love you too Seán" Seán was so flatted for us girls.

As Melissa stands up she turns her head towards Seán & me and gave us a wink. When Seán Melissa & I went back to PAX East Seán was very happy for us, we had lots of fun with him though. "thank you so much for coming to stay at my place as a guest of honor girls." jack told us with a grin on his face, Melissa and i were very pleased at Seán for all his hard work for his YouTube channel. " oh by the way, here is my phone number if....you know you's wanna call me sometime." Melissa & I got the paper with  Seán's number on it, we were so happy that we got his phone number. "OMG thank you so much Seán for giving us your phone number." I told him with a huge grin on my face. " oh Seán you are truly the most sexiest man that we ever met in our lives" Seán was so flatted that he met 2 fan girls who loves JACKSEPTICEYE. 

"I hope that we meet again soon, right girls or should i say the love of my life." Melissa & i screamed our heads off cause he called us the love of his life. " its time for us to go Seán we will see you again soon, bye Seán." "bye our sexiest man on the planet" Seán starts laughing at us & waved us goodbye.

( THE END )

( time to celebrate the best ending with this song)

thank you so much for reading

*jack* hi fives all around (WAPOOSH)(WAPOOSH) but thank you and ill see you all dudes IN THE NEXT VIDEO!