Seán William McLoughlin love story. (like a sexy boss)❤️❤️💕💕😍😍💓💓💗💗

(not a true story)      One night in PAX night jack is on stage talking to his fans then he pointed right at me and said "YOU, whats your name ?"  Sean said to me " Izzy lincoln" Sean smiled at me like he knew me. " who is your wonderful friend next to you?" I was flatted & i blushed ." Melissa, her & me are huge fans and we think that you are hot & sexy." jack was shocked & he started to laugh, my mind said to me ( why would i say that for, well you just screwed yourself right up great job Izzy great job)

 I told myself to shut up, but suddenly my face started to turn red and then to pale white & fainted. A few hours later Melissa tried to wake me up but it didn't work so Melissa ran to get a glass of water and walked back & tipped it on my face and i woke right up gasping for air. "sorry for tipping water on your face" said Melissa with a weird look on her face. " Are you okay, you had a bad fall back there." Sean told me calmly. I start to cough hard so Sean starts to rub my chest, " i hope your gonna be okay izzy just take some deep breaths & everything is going to be okay" he told me very happily so i nodded my head back at him.

 I stand up very slowly just in case if i get hurt badly, when we were at the room filled with people & You Tubers we had to go where Sean is so we can have his signature & he told us " say girls, wanna come over to my place & stay?" Melissa & me nodded our heads." yes we love to come to your place & stay our sexiness." Melissa said to Sean, he started to laugh again as he said " great so come on lets hurry up and get to my place." so Melissa & me went to Sean's place to stay,his place is so amazing his game studio is in his room, the white board on his wall says ( be positive ) his green screen on his ceiling matches his logo.

 Melissa & I were surprised that we get to see his room. " wow your room is so spaced out & so tidy." i said to him happily, Jack felt so happy for us that we get to stay at his place. I started to yawn & so did Melissa, " its getting pretty late you should go to sleep, ill get the beds ready for you two's" Sean said to me & Melissa. "So what video are you going to make?" I asked Sean before i went to sleep. " Well i was thinking of doing another charity stream." I smiled & then laid down & went to sleep. One morning Melissa & me are still asleep, but Sean woke us up with a kiss on a check & a hug." Good morning Seán." Melissa and i said to sean with a smile upon our faces. "Top of the mornin' to ya laddies" he said to us with a smile on his face. He gave us a healthy balance breakfast so we thank Seán for making it for us. " Thank you Seán for giving such a healthy breakfast for us, Your our hot & sexy hero." Melissa told Seán, he started to smile at us so i whisper to Melissa ( I agree to you Melissa Seán is so hot & sexy to look at.)" 

( i put a sexy Seán GIF just to make all you JSE girl fans scream for him ) EEEEEIIIIIKKKKK