De-aged

Why is it always my problem children?

Right. Cause they won't be problem children if they didn't get into trouble.

~ Aizawa Shouta

Aizawa pinched his nose as he sighed, before asking, "So let me get this straight. Shinsou, Midoriya, and you two, were patrolling. A child was lost and Shinsou tried to help him, and the child accidentally used his quirk on him. Midoriya panicked, tried to separate the two, and ended up getting hit by the child's quirk."

Uraraka and Todoroki nodded.

"And you happened to find a smaller Problem Child and a seven or eight year old-ish Shinsou?"

"Well.. we thought it was Shinsou. He was wearing Shinsou's hero outfit that was way too big for him, and his hair is equally purple and fluffy." Uraraka replied.

"And the mother said that the quirk will wear off in a few days, two weeks at most?"

The two students nodded.

Aizawa sighed again.

Why was it always my problem children? He thought as Yaoyorozu made clothes for Shinsou, while Aizawa raided Midoriya's dorm room and grabbed a shirt and a pair of pants.

Right. Cause they won't be problem children if they didn't get into trouble.

Midoriya groggily opened his eyes. He felt sore all over, and he was sure it wasn't from accidentally getting suffocated by the Slime Monster, or Yagi using his quirk to save Bakugou from the villain he caused the hero to drop.

"I can't simply say you can be a hero without a quirk. It's good to dream, but they have to be realistic."

Those words still stung.

"Why don't you pray for a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof?!"

Ha. Even his best friend thought he was better off dead.

He sat up and curiously examined his surroundings. He was wearing a shirt that said "Shirt" on it, and a black pair of sweatpants. There was a door to his right, and what he assumed to be another bed on his left was partitioned by some sheets.

He heard a faint whimper coming from the partitioned bed, and Midoriya carefully stood up, making his way to the other bed and pulling the curtains aside gently.

He found a small child, with purple hair, fluffed up in all directions, wearing a dark blue shirt and black shorts. The child was curled up in a ball, hugging himself as he unconsciously tried to appear as small as possible, as if he was trying to avoid being hit or hiding from something.

Midoriya's heart went out to the boy. He recognised that feeling. He was quirkless. He had gotten bullied a lot, and often did the same in order to minimise the damage done, and curled in on himself, using his own limited body warmth as a source of comfort.

The boy's eyes shot open, and he let out a pitiful whimper, wiping his eyes, before realising that Midoriya was standing by his bed, looking at him.

He tensed up, and scooted into a corner of the bed, as far as he could get without falling off, before looking at Midoriya emotionlessly.

"Are you okay?" Midoriya blurted out, "I'm sorry I heard noises and I got curious and I know I shouldn't have peeked cause the partition is here for a reason and I couldn't help myself ..."

Midoriya kept rambling on and on, not knowing that with every word he said, the child calmed down more.

He's nicer than the exploding yellow haired guy for sure...