Like the previous time, before the scorching heatwave neared him, Huang Xiaolong already felt as if he was about to be burned into nothingness, however, this time, Huang Xiaolong did not dodge. The desire to battle danced brightly in his dark pupils like flames, he transformed into Asura Physique, the Wings of Demon extended out sharply. Without summoning his martial spirit nor soul transforming, both of Huang Xiaolong's palms struck forward.

Earthen Buddha Palm!

One after another, Buddha statues emerged from the ground, flying skyward in dazzling Buddha luminescence. These Buddha statues were different from the past, every Buddha statue was shrouded in powerful flames that seemed to overpower the blue flames from Zhao Chen's Saint realm space. Shattering Zhao Chen's scorching heat waves, the Buddha statues surged forward towards Zhao Chen's blue flames.

The flames shrouding the Buddha statues were Huang Xiaolong's true essence fire! Huang Xiaolong fused his true essence fire into the Earthen Buddha Palm, adding a cloak of flames around the statues, as if they were avatars of the Fire Buddha.

Boom! Huang Xiaolong's Earthen Buddha Palm collided with Zhao Chen's blue flames from his Saint realm space. The air shook with a volley of blasts and even the square floor shook violently.

Steward Feng and the other subordinates that encircled Huang Xiaolong were thrown back from the shockwave, even giant ghost Feng Yang was forced to the side.

Li Qiuping, Wang Lin, and the rest felt the glaring collision, and in the next second, they watched Huang Xiaolong attack with the Earthen Buddha Palm, the many fire Buddha statues breaking through the sea of blue flames and colliding with Zhao Chen's Saint realm space.

Zhao Chen felt as if a heavy mountain crashed against his Saint realm space, causing it to shake intensely. The blue flames scattered as Zhao Chen was forcefully pushed back.

The scorching heat waves spread out, lingering in the air for a long time. A deathly silence descended on the square.

Li Qiuping, Wang Lin, and Guo Dehui's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as they stared at Zhao ChenㅡZhao Chen was actually pushed back!

ImㅡImpossible! A Xiantian actually forced a Saint realm expert back!

A Saint realm expert that resorted to using his Saint realm space actually failed to kill a mere Xiantian!! Bearing witness to such mystifying sequence, none present were able to react promptly.

Despite repelling Zhao Chen successfully, Huang Xiaolong too staggered back from the impact. From the surface it may seem that both fought equally, neither gaining an advantage over the other, but all of them were aware deep down, who was stronger and who was weaker.

Not only did Zhao Chen soul transformed, he even used the Saint realm warriors' trump card, the Saint realm space, whereby Huang Xiaolong did not soul transform.

Li Qiuping, Wang Lin, and the rest retrieved their gazes from Zhao Chen, looking at Huang Xiaolong instead. Each of them secretly drew in a sharp intake of breath; what if Huang Xiaolong soul transformed, didn't that indirectly show that Huang Xiaolong was stronger than Zhao Chen?!

A Xiantian warrior was more powerful than a Saint realm expert?!

This was insanity! The world had gone mad!

A Xiantian was stronger than a Saint realm!

"You, actually...!" Zhao Chen's face warped with anger when he managed to steady himself. Mixed within his anger was an undeniable shock as he stared at Huang Xiaolong. In the exchange earlier, he found that Huang Xiaolong's current strength had enhanced a great deal compared to that time in the City of Myriad Gods!