Huang Xiaolong approached Huang Peng and Su Yan, greeting: "Father, Mother."

Both exposed a brilliant smile on their faces, "Xiaolong, you're here."

Huang Xiaolong nodded and persuaded them to sit as he walked towards the master seat in the hall. Only after he had sat down did Guo Chen and the Guo Family's side, Huang Min, and Huang Xiaohai return to their places.

"Xiaolong, the Guo Family came over today to discuss Guo Tai and Huang Min's wedding." After sitting down, Su Yan broached the topic with a smile on her face, "Senior Guo Chen said everything related to the wedding, from time, to other preparations will follow our wishes. What do you think?"

Guo Chen swiftly emphasized his willingness, "Yes, yes. The purpose of our visit today is to discuss the preparations for Guo Tai and Huang Min's wedding, what does Young Noble Huang think?"

Guo Tai stood up from his seat with completely tensed nerves..

Huang Xiaolong observed his younger sister Huang Min and noted that she too was looking at him nervously, hope and anticipation apparent on her small face as she waited for him to speak. She had heard about the conflict between the Guo Family and her Big brother. She also knew about Guo Tai's father, Guo Shiyuan, announcing the dissolution of her engagement with Guo Tai due to coercion from Guo Shiwen.

Huang Min was fearful the word coming out from Huang Xiaolong's mouth would be no.

If her big bro Huang Xiaolong disagreed, her relationship with Guo Tai would end without question.

In the silent hall, Guo Tai suddenly fell to his knees and kowtowed before Huang Xiaolong, "Big bro Huang, I implore you, I'm sincere towards Huang Min. If you allow us to be married, I swear I will treat her well and protect her with all my heart. I will use my life to love and protect her and definitely won't allow Huang Min to be wronged or unhappy!"

Guo Shiyuan also dropped onto his knees, "Young Noble Huang, the wrongdoer was me. You can punish me, but this matter is not related to Tai'er."

Then Guo Shiwen followed suit. Seeing their father's action, Guo Zhi and Guo Fei also knelt down on their knees in a frantic manner.

"Big brother... Guo Tai, he... " Huang Min couldn't resist speaking up as she looked pleadingly at Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong sighed in his heart, barely nodding as he replied to Huang Min. "This matter, you decide with Dad and Mom."

Hearing this, both Huang Min and Guo Tai's face lit up. Huang Xiaolong's meaning was evidentㅡhe agreed!

This also eased the heavy boulder weighing on Guo Chen's chest.

But Huang Xiaolong looked at Guo Tai, "However, if you fail to do what you claim and make Huang Min unhappy in the future, you know the consequences!"

"Big brother Huang, be rest assured that I will love and take care of Huang Min with my life and will not let her feel aggrieved!" Guo Tai vowed.

Huang Xiaolong nodded then remained in the great hall for a short while before heading back to his yard. There, he called for Zhang Fu, Zhao Shu, Yu Ming, Fei Hou, and Marshal Haotian.

When all were gathered, Huang Xiaolong spoke of his plans to travel to Blessed Buddha Empire.

"What? Sovereign, you plan to go to Blessed Buddha Empire alone?!" Zhang Fu, Zhao Shu, and everyone else was shocked.

"Correct." Huang Xiaolong nodded, attesting his decision.

"Sovereign, this- !" Zhang Fu and Zhao Shu exchanged a glance and wanted to dissuade but Huang Xiaolong shook his head and spoke decisively, "Say no more, I've made my decision. I'll travel to Blessed Buddha Empire alone."