I went to the pet shop again and since that I have some money, I bought Lash two shirts, the one's black and the other one's white. I also bought treats and dog biscuits, one new leash, brush and a cute shoes for him.

"Yeah, I know you're happy." I laughed when it's tail is nonstop jiggling. This dude is really happy all the time and I don't know why.

I got home because the weather is getting hot and the sun's now fully centered. I went inside and I was confused because the house was pretty silent. But Navy was there, sitting on the sofa bed while using his phone.

"Where's mom?" I asked as I walk through the kitchen, feeling a little bit awkward.

"The three of them went out." He answered and that made me feel confused, at the same time shocked. Napatingin ako sa kanya,

"Bakit hindi ka sumama?" I regretted asking that. I don't know if that sounds offensive or not.

"Sinabi nila na samahan daw kita dito, mag-isa mo lang daw kasi." I think my heart fell that time. But usually they just leave me here alone. How come... Ugh! O baka naman nagpa-iwan lang itong Navy na 'to dito?

"Seriously?" My shoulders went lame.

"O-Oo." He stuttered.

I just went to my room and took a shower. After my shower, my phone beeped and I saw kuya Eugene's message to me via messenger that the three of them will come home TONIGHT!? What the actual hell. Iniwan nila ako dito kasama ang taong hindi ko kilala? Unusual.

"Sheez!!" I throwed my pillow away. I'm left with Navy, someone I don't even know! All day!

But who cares? I think i'm fine with him. Mukha naman siyang harmless, idagdag mo pa ang ka-gwapuhan niya.

Dahil wala akong magawa at pagulong-gulong lang naman ako dito sa kama, hindi ko namalayan na nakatulog na pala ako.

I woke up two in the afternoon. I went to the living room and saw Navy playing his mobile again. 

Napalunok ako nang nasilayan ko ang pagdila at pagkagat niya sa labi niya habang nakatutok sa phone. Umiwas ako ng tingin.

I went to the kitchen to bake some brownies. After one hour of baking, I came back to the living room and place the brownies on the table. Navy looked at it with sparkle in his eyes.Mukhang nagutom. Tska nakakahiya naman kung papabayaan ko lang siya dito na walang pagkain.

"Let's eat? Uh, i'm hungry." I said at umiwas ng tingin.

"You made these?" He tasted the piece of brownie and I waited for his reaction. "Hmm.."

"Does it taste good?" I asked and went to the kitchen again to get some water.

"Yes. Definitely." I heard from him. I went back to the living room and placed the pitcher of water to the table. "Thanks."

I sat opposite to him and turned the television on. We were eating while watching an action movie. I think it's called Justice League. 

Moments after, he asked something. "Eunice pala pangalan mo?" I looked at him when he asked. I nodded. Mukhang na-awkward-an din siya.

"How old are you?" He asked again.

"S-Seventeen.." Damn, why am I stuttering again?

His eyes widened. "Seventeen ka pa lang?"

I nodded again. "Bakit ikaw? Ilang taon ka na?"

"Twenty na kasi ako, actual age here. College student." I nodded in his answer. So we have a little bit big age gap, huh?

"Where do you live?" Wait-- what-- what do I care? He laughed at my question. 

Umiwas nalang ako at dahil sa inis ko sa tanong ko at sa tawa niya, isinubo ko ang buong bar ng brownie habang nakatalikod.

"Actually I came from Korea. My father's Korean and my mom's a Filipino." He smiled. And at the moment he smiled, my smile faded. I think I fell inlove with his smile. JUST his smile.

"Ah.. Okay." I nodded while saying those words.

"Grabe, ang sarap ng bake mo." I laughed. Glad that he liked it, though. He made it half way, that made me chuckle. Napuri na naman ako, baka lumaki ulo ko nito. Haha.

"There's no altruism of yours. Sinabi sakin ng mga kapatid mo at ng mommy mo na sobrang bait mo daw. 'Di nga sila nagkakamali. Salamat ah, busog ako. Haha!" Navy said while laughing.

I was shocked by what he said, but I just laughed at all. I didn't mind his words, but his laugh is just a music to my ears. I'm also inlove with his Laugh. JUST his laugh and his smile.

"Napatunganga ka saakin? Sa gwapo ko ba namang 'to, tsk." He winked at me.

Damn, his wink. Gusto kong sumigaw at sigawan siya.

"Huy! Hindi ah! Wag kang--" Hindi ko na naituloy ang sasabihin ko dahil napatitig siya sa akin. I didn't look at him anymore. 

Ilang segundo pa lang lumipas nagsalita na naman siya.

"Ows?" Wala talaga siyang balak tumigil

"Kumain ka na nga lang!" I gave him a plate of brownies while not looking at him. He just laughed and accepted the plate.

My first impression at him, I thought he was evil, snob and brusque. But look at him now. He's being crazy.. And.. That's cute. Ugh! My God, Eunice.

But in the first place, I have this enmity of mine to him cuz' he's silent. And I don't like silent people. It's just my thought, and it's a total opposite of what he's doing and saying right now.

"Onga pala, kuya Navy. Anong ginagawa mo sa rooftop kagabi?" I can't believe I called him kuya. Mas matanda naman siya saakin.

"Kuya na tawag mo sakin, ah?" He laughed hard. "Wala akong ginagawa sa rooftop kahapon. Hilig ko lang kasing pumunta sa rooftop tuwing sasapit ang twelve midnight. Tska wag mo akong tawaging kuya!"

"Bakit naman, kuya Navy?" I asked and laughed sarcastically. 

"Wag mo kong tawaging kuya!" He raised his eyebrows. I love his brows. "Call me Navy."

"Okay." I nodded and laughed.

"Hilig mong tumawa nuh?" He smirked. He's hot when he smirks, I guess. 

"Hindi din." I looked at the last piece of brownie in front of me.

"Nahahawa ako sa tawa mo." I didn't hear the complete sentence he said.

"Ano yun?" I asked. 

"Wala, and ganda mo." He said while not looking into my eyes. Nakatuon lang siya sa piece ng brownie na animoy pinagpapantasyahan ito.

"Eh? Bolero." I tsked and ate the last brownie.

I just watched the movie till the end and that took one hour and thirty minutes. I looked at Navy who's now sleeping peacefully.

At first I didn't mind him sleeping but after five minutes of scrolling through my newsfeed and saw some memes, I looked at him once again.

"Handsome.." I whispered while looking at him. I came closer and kneeled to see his face for a better angle.

His jawline is sharp and his lips, again, was looking soft and pink. I wonder what those lips can do more..

He cleared his throat making me feel shocked so I pretended to read a magazine at the table since it's near him.

I looked at him and he's still sleeping. That was close.

I stood up and turned the electric fan on and pointed it to him. I left him and went to my room again. That was a little conversation with him. But I think it's great.