The Party. pt 1

Morgan's POV
Right so it's only been my first day back, and I've already gotten invited to a party. More like my good friend Wendy invited me to her party and Jay heard it through the grapevine and invited him and the others as well. I love the boys but that doesn't mean they aren't total pricks 90% of the time. "Although it was nice of you to invite me, this doesn't seem like a very cool party," McKenzie says, looking around the room. "Oh, I'm sorry McKenzie, did you cancel a night out with Paris Hilton to be here? Besides, I didn't even invite you guys here," I reply, folding my arms. We asked Wendy if there was more beer, and she said not to drink it all because Charlotte Hinchcliffe and her mates will be here soon. Right, Charlotte. The girl I've been envy of since primary school. It's weird. She thinks we're friends even though we generally never confirmed it. Like she'd be caught dead in this place. Wendy means well, but she's in way over her head in becoming popular. "Who's not coming?" Jay asks, coming into the room. "Charlotte Hinchcliffe."  "I'd make her come, all over my face." I rolled my eyes as I stood up next to Jay. Neil and I were giving short glances over to each other, and my heart was basically beating out of my chest. If you haven't noticed already, I have, well had a crush on Neil. Ever since we were in primary school. He's basically the only person in our friend group who didn't know. And no matter how much of an asshole Jay and Simon are, they kept my crush a secret and rarely made fun of me about it. Well, Jay lasted until year 8. That's when the torture really began. When year 11 came round, I was given an amazing opportunity to go to a boarding school in France for a year and obviously, I went for it. 95% of the reason I went was because of Neil. 0.5% of the reason I went was because of Jay and Simon. 4.5% of the reason I went was because of my parents. They've been wanting to get me into this school ever since I was in year 6. We're getting off topic here. Anyway, we talked about all the rumours about her, which were completely false. The rumour that she munched off the rugby team? Bollocks. Our school doesn't even have a rugby team. The rumour that she has to have special bras made for her so-called perfect tits? I see your bollocks and raise you another one. There's no way anyone in this school has perfect tits, not even Charlotte. "Jay, I'm off, mate. See you soon," a slightly older guy says. "All right then, mate," he replies with two thumbs up. A new mate? This'll be good. "Who was that?" I ask folding my arms. "Just a friend." "You've made a new friend?" Neil asks. "Oh, a friend?" Simon says in a high-pitched mocking tone, "Since when have you had other friends? Oh, friend." "I knew him from when we were doing trials at West Ham. He's moved into the area. He's just some guy." "Some guy?" Simon asks in a mocking tone. "Oh, he's just some guy," McKenzie also says in a mocking tone. "Oh, he's just some guy." "That's all it is." "Just a friend from when Jay had trials at West Ham That never happened." "Don't forget the thumbs up," I say with two thumbs up. What? You expect me not to mock him? "Oh, friend." "Oh, new friend." "Friend." "Please be my friend." "Oh, friend." "Oh, friend." "Fuck you lot. Where's the beer?" Jay asks, obviously done with us. "We're out." Simon replies. "I'm going to the loo," McKenzie announces. "What, for a wank? You wanker," Jay says, trying to go back to his insults. McKenzie mocks him again before leaving the room.