First Day Back

Morgan's POV
Well, I hate to be the one to say this, but I am a bitch. A total bitch. I used to be an uptight twat, and now look at me. I spend one year at a boarding school in France and everything changes. My friends have a new mate, and they seem to be having a fun time without me. I had my first boyfriend, and I became one of the fittest girls in school. Thank God I'm leaving all that behind. "As you may know, Ms Asher has been in a boarding school in France, but now she has returned." Mr Gilbert gestures at me to walk into the common room, and I reluctantly walk in. I got the occasional whispers and stares, but the people whistling at me? That was new. Maybe it was 'cause I was the only one not wearing a uniform since my old one doesn't fit anymore. "Now, since it's her first day back, I don't want all of you lot to crowd her and make her feel uncomfortable. Got it, McKenzie?" Gilbert says, glaring at some bender with glasses and a briefcase. I roll my eyes and sit down on the sofa where I'm instantly surrounded by my mates and the briefcase bender. We talked about all the embarrassing shit that went down in the year that I was gone, Simon's truly hideous yellow car, and Jay's bullshit lies. God I've missed them. They don't treat different. They never did. And I guess their new mate isn't that bad. He's a laugh. Even though he can't stop staring at my tits.