𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

ALEXANDRA HARGREEVES was a strange girl no doubt about that

ALEXANDRA HARGREEVES was a strange girl no doubt about that. She was gifted with abilities, just like her other siblings, invisibility and telekinesis, but her father especially was fascinated by her invisibility, so she ended up using this power more than her other, and because of that she was known as the invisible woman. However, this wasn't the only reason why she was so strange.

Alexandra was as fluffy as a cloud. She was a sweet girl, about as sweet as you can get, and strangers would see her as nothing more than that. Along with her soft, lovable personality looks were definitely on her side. To say that Alexandra Hargreeves was gorgeous would be an understatement. She was constantly glowing, wherever she went, whatever she did. Boys all over the world fell for her beauty, backed up with her extremely flirty personality, much to the dismay of her sisters. And although she innocent through and through, she had a dark side, as everyone does, she simply chose not to show it.

Alexandra Hargreeves loved her family. She cherished each and everyone of her siblings and caretakers with all she had- because it was all she had. Nothing could stop her from loving her family endlessly and she would do absolutely anything to save them. The Hargreeves family was dysfunctional and messy, but Alexandra was the glue that held her precious family together. She would do ANYTHING for them.

From a distance, she appeared as a normal blonde haired fifteen-year old girl, who's sparkling smile could charm just about anyone. But get closer though, and you would see that Alexandra Hargreeves has secrets to hide.