Reuniting

Junior was at his first college frat party, boy was it chaotic. The party was held at Joseph's dorm, Joseph had become very popular. All though Junior hadn't talked to Joseph since they were 10, he still considers him to be his friend. Junior went over to get a cup of punch, on the table was a cup with the name "Cody Nutkiss" on it. Junior's heart began to race. After Cody moved when they were 12, Junior had not seen him. About a year before Cody moved Junior discovered that he was gay, and had HUGE feelings for Cody.
"Don't get excited, it's somebody else named Cody Nutkiss" Junior knew that Cody's name was very particular and it had to be Cody.
"Hey dude, can you not examine my drink?" A man tapped Junior on the shoulder.
As Junior turned around, both of their faces were shocked and tears formed in Junior's eyes.
"Cody..? Is that you?" Junior stared at Cody. Cody had a huge glow-up! Cody now had contacts and didn't have his huge glasses, he was also extremely ripped.
"Junior?" Cody smiles widely and hugged him.
Cody noticed a pink looking paint on Junior's fingers.
"What is on your fingers?" Cody said, a second later grinning widely.
Junior held up his fingers to reveal his pink acrylic nails.
"Yes Cody, i'm gay." Junior smiled.
"Good." Cody was smirking and staring at Junior up and down. Cody admired that Junior still wore his bandana and ponytail.