All attention was on me. I stood there confused as fuck, as the guy who was staring at me laughing.

"Nobody wants to use you as a sex slave little girl, who does that shit."

I just flipped him off and went behind the desk where Quincy was sitting.

"Baby, where am i ?" I asked.

"The trap."

"I see why you like being here. " i mumbled to myself.

"you said something?" He asked me.

"No, not at all." i got up and sat on the couch with Black and Kareem.

"Say, QD when you gone stop bringing random broads in here ?" The guy asked.

"bitch." i said out loud to no one in particular.

"She ain't no broad thats my shorty and i only brought a broad here one time a long ass time ago." Quincy said looking at me when he said the last part.

"You like her ugly ass ?" The guy asked very bluntly. I instantly mean mugged the fuck outta him.

"Says the nigga who was staring at me in my sleep ole creepy ass nigga, far from ugly baby, fuck what you think ."

"Fuck you staring at her for ?"

"I was trying to see if the bitch was alive." The guy said with a shrug.

"Im not gone be too many bitches."

"Call her a bitch again." We stated at the same time.

"Yooo, thats mad cute somebody should have been recording." Black said in awe causing me to laugh.

"Shut the fuck up son."

"Mane im out, i rather be fucking bitches than arguing with some little girl."

"You can eat my cat, bitch." i told him while flipping him off.

"Say, chill." Quincy added.

I just rolled my eyes and laid my head on Black's shoulder.

"Son, whats his problem, i been told your ass drop that nigga." Joey told Quincy.

The boys started a conversation while  i scrolled down my timeline on Instagram.

All of a sudden i felt a hand hit the fuck outta my face.

It was the one and only black he just sat there and laughed.

"Bitch." i said as I punched him in the arm..

"Damn, girl with your fucking man hands, i was just trying to get your attention. Nigga been calling your name for the longest."

"You still ain't have to slap me but what yall was calling my name for anyways." I asked.

"I wanted to know why you left school early." Kareem asked.

"Honestly i dont know Quincy checked me out."

"Why you checked her out ? you wanted some cat?" Kj joked.

"Chill, but nah Ka'liyah called me and told me come get you fo' you end up getting suspended again."

"You always getting suspended your momma need to beat your ass." Black joked.

"Actually i didn't do anything wrong this time. I wasn't going to get suspended and i don't want to talk about it." I said while mumbling the last part.

" For real what did you do, try to fight a girl for looking at you the wrong way ?"

They all took there time joking about how I almost got suspended. While Quincy was still staring into my eyes. I guess he was trying to read me.