Chapter 1

A sigh just passed my lips as I continued running through the field. Well, I would stop if I could but as you could see I'm at school doing a punishment because I was supposed to be here at exactly 4 in the afternoon and be on the field playing football but then I was late because of my shitty classmate.

FLASHBACK

 Only 30 minutes left Mavy, 30 minutes, just calm your tits, I thought to myself while answering a Math test only to be disturbed by a naughty girl beside me, Jessica.

"Do you know the answer to number 31?"

"Do I look like a calculator?", I said while she laughed slightly.

"Stop laughing, you're a Math genius so please use it" I said clearly annoyed at her because if we get caught, I'll probably be late for the practice.

I then heard a footstep getting closer , oh no I'm dead.

"Ms. Davidson and Ms. Evans, would you like to tell the whole class what you two were talking about recently? I know you two are Math wizards but please shut-" she was cut off by the school bell. Thanks to the bell.

As I was about to leave, "Mavis and Jessica stay, I need to talk things through with you two" .

I gulp the lump on my throat obviously scared of what might happen.

I grabbed the front seat and Jessica sat right beside me.

"You two" she said pointing her index finger to the both of us.

"I know you two are this school's most high IQ student and I care about you both and I expect more from you two. I don't want to see you both communicating-"

"Excuse me ma'am but I really need to go, I'm gonna be late for practice and if I do, I'll have to run around the field 10 times alone so please do excuse me."

I said grabbing my bag and exiting the classroom. Ugh, she really is annoying.

END OF FLASHBACK

And now I'm done with the punishment that caused me to fall into a small puddle of water. Great, now I look gross. As usual.

As I jogged towards the bench where my team mates were, they started leaving. Wow, good job Jessica Anne Evans, thanks for making me late. I thanked her by my own a hundred percent sarcasm.

///

I went to a coffee shop in front of the campus ordering a mocha drink. The reason why I am on the school's football for girls' team is because of my parents.

They demanded me to join sports because they want me to be physically healthy and not just like the other girls around getting on their gadgets after school. I actually tried out for basketball but I'm obviously out of height.

I went out of the shop to walk home when I heard someone say behind me "Hey Mavy, let me drive you home" he said adjusting the side mirror of his pink scooter.

He's none other than Harry Styles, my best buddy/family friend/childhood buddy.

"Yeah sure" I said, walking to the vehicle.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

END OF THE FIRST CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKED THIS AND BTW THIS WAS LIKE 15 YEAR OLD HARRY. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS ONE HA HA BUT YOU COULD JUST BE KIND AND VOTE AND COMMENT SOMETHING HERE, FEEL FREE