No Longer Human?

Yes! Yes! Another update...short ones and side chapters but all still important (dodges items thrown) aw come on! I need to tie up loose ends don't I! I hope you all enjoy? If the chapter confused you reread 8-13 chapters. DONT SKIP THIS CHAPTER! THERE IS IMPORTANT PLOT AS WELL! NOT EDITED

Choji sat in the room were Neji was still residing. Anguish still consuming him. The fact that both of his teammate's was effected by Sasuke the Psycho path, only angered him more."

"How is he doing? Have you seen him move at all?"

Choji glanced at the nurse who entered the room.

"Your a nurse you tell me...and where is Sakura? I thought she was covering Neji and Tsunade's case?"

"Well that was the case till Sakura went MIA."

Choji floored in rage "She probably went to stop Naruto! I am so fucking tired of everyone feeling sorry for that fucker! He asked for this shit to happen the moment he oppened his legs to Sasuke!"

"If your going to outburst like that you will need to leave! This is a hospital not a riot house!"

Choji tsked and walked outside.

------------------------------------------------------------

"We have arrived finally! The question is what are we going to do about Naruto?"

"Rescue him of course!"

Kakashi glanced at Garaa "Ok so were just gonna wave a magic wand or what?"

"I have this!" Garaa stated and removed a book from his bag.

"Its a book my father had secured from an enemy back when he was leading the sand village. Apparently this book will help us."

Kakashi glanced at it "Forbidden Jutsu" then glanced back at Garaa "Do these actually work?"

Garaa turned himself to Kakashi "Only one way to find..." Garaa Paused and quickly hid the book in his sand pocket.

Kakashi rose a brow at him "What is it?"

"Let me ask you this Kakashi....are those friends of yours?"

Kakashi glanced over and saw an army of the most wanted and evil criminals out of the maximum security prison!

They were not normal. There body gave off a purple glow hue. There eyes glowed purple and drooling at the mouth while mumbling incoherent words.  It was as if they were just simple mindless. puppets following an order.

A man wearing black wearing black approached them both. With a strange mask on his face. "Hello Kakashi!"

Kakashi stared at him "Have we met?"
The man chuckled and removed his mask "Hello old friend!" And Tobi removed his mask to show his true face. Obito Uchiha.

Kakashi stumbled backwards "Impossible! You died! I saw you!"

"Not quite you fool!" "Take them prisoners!" And tobi escaped through a portal back to Sasuke.
------------------------------------------------------------

The Nurse turned her attention back to Neji and started to check his vitals.

She turned to retrieve a blood pressure checker and chakra scanner from the shelf. Struggling to do so. She dident realize the patient on the bed sitting up. Eyes glowing an eerie purple glow that was not of his clan. His feet touched the floor knife in hand.

The women barely had time to scream before her throat was sliced open and blood fell to the floor.

Now some people told me they like kakatobi? That still true

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! See you next time.