DLMA 45: Im a MESS

Start from the beginning

And it made me laughed.

"Jennie, Im serious." He said.

"Don't mess with me Kai. Find your girl. Im leaving." I said and look for a taxi.

"You'll see Kim Jennie. You'll be mine." He said smirking.

"Then go Kim Jongin, do it." I said before entering the taxi.

Kim Jennie of BLACKPINK and Kim Jongin of EXO are reportedly dating.

I tell the story to my friends.

"Unnie this can't be happen unless, YG..." Lisa said.

"Unless YG approved this issue to the media." Rosé finished.

"Look what's on BTS_TWT!!!" Jisoo unnie said.

So that's it? Were done? You didn't even give me a signal. -Kim Taehyung

Sh*tttt!!! What are you doing Kim Jennie!???

I run to my room, get my long padding, my phone and wallet. I go to our shoe rack and wear my shoes.

"Where are you going Jennie?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"Im going to his office right now." I said.

"You can't go there alone unnieee..." Lisa said worried.

"I can, let me fix this." I said and leave our dorm.

I waited for a taxi and told the driver to drive me to YG entertainment.

While I am at the taxi I checked my phone and saw CL unnie texted me.

Is it true, jennieyahhh?

She asked.

I let out a deep sigh, I don't know what's happening anymore. Its all a mess. Im a mess.

Once Im in the front of or company I pay the driver and I didn't wait for the change anymore and run to the elevator and press the 7th floor.

Once I went out of our elevator I rushly go to his office and open it angrily.

"WHAT IS THAT!???" I shouted.

He smirk at me.

"Calm down, Jennie..." He said.

"How much!???" I asked.

"What how much?" He asked.

"How much did they gave you!??? Are you really that desperate!? That you are willing to sell your idols!?" I said.

"I don't know what you are saying Jennie. You can leave now." He said with his poker face.

"Really?" I asked and smirked.

"Just date him Jennie. Its easy." He said.

I shook my head in disbelief.

"You know right? You know we are the group that gave this company a lot of money... You know right? Or you forgot???" I asked and still smirking at him. From poker face his face turn to be a blank face. "You still remember rigth? That Im... Your... Ace. Your YG PRINCESS." I said smirking and emphasizing the word 'Yg Princess'. "If you won't do an action to this sh*t. Im sorry. You'll going to lose your idol. You'll going to lose your money. You'll going to lose your company." I said give him a serious glare, a smirk and leave his office.

You messed up, Jennie.

I don't know where to go now. I don't know how to face people around me now. I don't know what to do now. Im a mess, and no one's here to help this mess.

Everyone left me, everyone around me is confused. How can I make them believe now? I don't know what's happening to my life anymore.

Even the man I expected to believe me, is now doubting me.

Im a mess.

***
I don't know where to go, I don't want to go to our dorm first. I need a time to breath first, and to think what I am going to do next.

They have me at my best, but no one's here when Im at my worst.

I feel sorry for you self. I pity you.

I made up to my mind. Im going to Seoul Tower, at Love locks. Its Friday night tho, no one can notice me at my worst.

I ride a taxi again and told the driver to drive me to the Seoul Tower.

I arrived after a few minutes.

I went to one of the chair, facing the love locks in front of me.

What if we lock our pad lock here last time? Are we experiencing this kind of situation?

What If I didn't left him here last time, are we now happy?

What if I didn't prioritize myself, and fight for him? What if I didn't got tired?

What if... what if...

And then I feel my tears falling down from my eyes.

Cry Jennie cry, cry now and smile later.

I feel someone seated beside me.

"Is it real...?" He asked.

I know him. How did he recognize me?

"F*ck Jennie!!!" He blurted.

"Im sorry...." I said.

"So its real?" He asked again.

I shook my head.

"Then why are you sorry?" He asked me again.

"I just feel obligated to say it..." I said.

"Jennie I trust you..." He said.

"So you're doubting me now???" I asked too.

"Im hurted and still hurt." He said and sniffed.

"Im hurted too..." I said.

"Jennie... I am not enough? I thought you're just going to take a rest cause you are tired but-"

"And I did it." I said.

"But you found someone while resting." He said.

"Believe me please... Believe me..." I said.

"Im getting tired now, Jennie... I want you to have the happiness you deserve, but seems like I can't give it to you. You deserve someone who can make you happy, and I think I can't give you that. Im sorry... Im letting you go..." He said and left me.

"Please believe me Tae... Please..." I said while seeing him walking away from me.

Now I already lose someone who is important to me.

The someone I thought that will fight for me just leave me out of a sudden.

The someone I used to believe that won't leave me, just gave up on me recently.

The someone I love got tired, because of me.

"Im sorry Kim Taehyung..." I said still crying and decided to leave the place that used to be one of our spot.