Chapter 1 ; Meeting him

"Slutty people trying to be cute. Singing stuff that nobody knows. Who likes them, only stupid pandas. From your head to your feet are all covered with plastic. How much plastic do you put on your face. Nose implants, botox, lip fillers, are all shit." I rapped, in the practice room. Endless trickles of perspiration rolled down my forehead.

"Hey, Aerin! Buy us a cup of coffee each?" Jaylene questioned me. Turning off the music, I nodded my head. Grabbing my bag, I strutted towards the exit to go to Starbucks next door to get 4 cups of latte, while my other members stayed in the music room, starting to gossip about who-knows-what, but suspiciously eyeing me while they chatted...

Pushing the nagging doubts to the back of my head, I entered Starbucks and ordered latte while staring at the menu. Soon, my orders were ready and I uncapped my latte, taking a sip of the scalding hot liquid, while strolling out of the coffee place.

Suddenly, i bumped into a customer who was just entering Starbucks. "Gosh!" I screeched in alarm, the latte spilling all over the customer... And myself. I was about to curse the stupid jerk when my eyes met his warm ones. My vulgarities immediately choked in my throat. "Err...err...sorry! And... Hi!" I said seductively, perking up at the sight in front of me. Giving him the once-over, I smiled flirtatiously. "Are you okay?" He asked, concerned, as if not bothered that he too was scalded. I blushed, falling for him instantly. I gave him my number with an innocent smile. 'Call me' I mouthed as I left Starbucks leaving him dumbfounded.

-

My head was filled with pictures of his face, and that was when i realised i hadn't asked for his name! Oh well, too late... The second i stepped into the practice room, the conversation Sumin, Jaylene and Hyo-Jung were having immediately stopped. Or was it just me? I narrowed my eyes suspiciously and handed them their drinks. They fawned over me and I immediately banished the darkening thought.

"Hi, er... er... so... what did you buy?" Jaylene stuttered, as if she had forgotten that she was the one who had asked me to buy coffee for them.

"Your drinks?" I said, lifting up the cups, not willing to give away my special secret just yet. Sumin nodded and gave me a hug. And as if nothing had happened, we returned to practising our dance moves.

-

I lay in my bed, pulling my covers over my head. I was about to close my eyes when my phone rang. Grunting under my breath, I grabbed my phone and answered.

"Hello?" I said sleepily

"Er... Hello! Are you the girl who spilled coffee all over yourself... and me?" Someone on the other line said brightly. The sleepiness from my eyes immediately vanished as I sat up in bed.

"Oh yes!" I exclaimed in a high pitched voice, causing Sumin to roll over in her bed.

"Haha... Well, I want to apologise for the incident. I was pure careless." he murmured.

"Well, its not your fault... it's kind of my fault." I said honestly. "It's both of our fault, you know." he said jokingly, causing me to laugh.

"Do you want to go out for lunch tommorow?" he asked, causing me to grip the phone tightly. "Sure! Where are we going? The bimbibap restaurant at Busan? Since I live near there..." I said, making him laugh.

"Of course! I live there too!" He chirped, when someone in the background told him something. "Oh gotta go! See you!" He hung up. I continued placing the phone onto my ear, not believing the fact that he just called me. Like who on earth calls someone who randomly gave them their number and split coffee onto them? Well, it's him.

I stared at the ceiling, feeling that I've just met a god. Stupid right? Oh geez, I forgot to ask for his name again!

Just then someone whispered. "Who the hell is that? You look like you've struck lottery." Hyojung's sleepy voice was heard. I jumped, hitting the younger on the arm. "No one. Go back to sleep." I covered myself with my blanket and went back to sleep.

~THE NEXT DAY~

We stared at the director, thinking that he's crazy. Literally crazy. He expected Sumin to jumped off a table and land on her back for our music video. Seriously? Who the heck does that?

Sumin shook her head profusely. "No way, I'm not going to get injured for that." The director frowned, crossing his arms. "Then what are you going to do?" He questioned. The four of us shrugged. "Anything but that."

The director sighed and rubbed his temples,"We'll settle Sumin later, Aerin, we'll film you part first. The others, take a break." The others jumped for joy and started gossiping again while walking into the waiting room. I wonder what they're talking about though...

I started dancing the choreography taught. While lip syncing the lyrics, I danced my heart out, my body swaying to the music. After filming my part of the music video, the director clapped his hands gleefully, followed by the crew. "Good job, call Hyojung out next please."

Feeling satisfied with myself, I went to the waiting room and found Hyojung and Sumin checking their phone while Jaylene was chatting with the stage manager. "Hey leader." Hyojung greeted. The other two bowed. "Your up next Hyojung." She nodded and made her way out.

Sumin and Jaylene slumped down on the sofa, huffing in and out. "Hey I'm hungry," Jaylene pouted,"Aerin buy spicy rice cakes for me please?" She gave me her puppy eyes. I gave in, since I've got nothing better to do. "Okay see you." I left the room and headed out myself.

-

I took the bag from the vendor and bowed as a sign of respect. Suddenly, someone bumped into me. Argh again? I looked up, the curse word almost escaping my mouth when I realized it was someone familiar.

"Hey you again? Your lucky I didn't spill the sauce on you!" I chuckled, holding the bag with the spicy rice cakes in it. He laughed along, putting the back of his hand onto his forehead. "Thank god!" He said dramatically,"it's such a coincidence right? Didn't know Seoul was so small!"

I shrugged,"Guess so... Oh what's your name anyway?" "Baekhyun," he answered with a smile,"and yours?" "Aerin." I tugged a hair behind my ear and winked.

"Oh hi Aerin! I got to go now, see you at Busan later!" He waved and walked past me. I waved, touched my hot face. I've really fallen for him... And he's name is Baekhyun, like bacon... What a cute name.

HUGE NOTE (from all authors)

We DO NOT hate APINK at all. In fact, the lyrics in the rap are all false! APINK are the total opposite of what the rap says. Please, do not hate us for this. APINK is in fact one of our top favourite girl bands. They are dorky, cute, beautiful and got amazing talent! Once again, we DON'T hate APINK. We are pink pandas too and will always support our six girls (though OT7 is still in out heart) <3 Please vote, and comment too!

Check out our authors' works!

Married to my Bestfriend by Midaypudding

Janette's story by 5hrissie_

Ashley, #2 by 5hrissie_ (linked book)

He warmed Her cold heart by Midaypudding

I am, He is by 4evrhopeful08

Just For Her by MissIvory95