9

Yes, hello. I would like to dedicate this chapter to everyone who wanted to kill me because of the previous one. And I'm sorry if I can't reach your expectations 😂

Everything went oddly quiet, like the moment of silence between the flash of lightning and the roar of thunder.

The proximity of their faces made it hard for Minho not to stare at Chan's eyes, making it seem like a whole galaxy fitting into them. Chan's slightly visible bruise was making him look hotter than usual.

Minho could feel the way his body was reacting to the other's body slightly pressed against his, Chan's lips giving out warm breaths against Minho's now burning face.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Minho's voice was hoarse, partly anticipating Chan's lips smashed against his own and partly nervous because of the change in Chan's features.

"I-"

"You what?" The younger gulped, his voice so small, feeling the atmosphere changing into something unexplainable. Was Chan just teasing him? "What now, Chan?"

With his hushed voice and retreating form, Chan looked at the ground and sighed, "We should get some rest, Minho. We're... I'm tired." Now there's a big step between them and Minho was about to fucking lose his mind. Like he could strangle a bear right now and he wouldn't even have to bat an eyelash.

Tired???? HE'S TIRED WHAT THE HELL?

"What the fuck, Bang Chan? You dare say that in front of my face and now you're taking it back? Are you playing with me?" Minho whisper-shouted, afraid that someone might hear him go hysterical.

Chan looked at him with guilt evident in his eyes. "It's not that... It's because we're not..."

"We're not what, Chan?" Maybe I am losing my mind. "We are not just fucking friends and you and I fucking know that! Can you just come out of your shell and man the hell up?"

This is just me confessing to him but I don't care anymore! He needs to know that I badly want him!

Chan, probably shocked with what Minho said, frantically stepped back. "Because I might get addicted, I might want more. I might not stop. And... It's not right."

"Then just ask me to give you more, dumbass!"

"I heard you..." Chan whispered, stepping away more from Minho. His eyes softened, the confidence fading away.

The brunette's eyes went wide, his heart drumming faster by the second, like there was a marching band going on. "Y-You heard..." He heard me and his mom talk about him?

Chan smiled sadly. It hurts Minho to see this side of Chan. He was used to being with the clingy and goofy Chan, the one with wonderful smiles and charming dimples.

"Look, Min... I..." Why is this so hard to say? Minho heard Chan whisper under his breath. The younger was just waiting, his heart and lips were on the line.

"I..." He cleared his throat. "I like you, Min. Not just a friend or someone who's there to ask for kisses and more. I like you as a person. Or ugh... This is so hard." Chan paused and steadied his gaze on the floor, like he was scared of Minho's shocked look. The younger couldn't respond. He likes me, too? Not just like he wanted kisses from me and stuffs? Like really, really like me? The one and only me? His thoughts were disturbed when Chan looked up. "But I think you deserve more, you deserve better. You deserve to be with someone that's not like me. I-You couldn't end up with someone who has a shitty life with stupid principles. You heard my mom. I-I'm a trouble-magnet. I didn't stop my mom from telling you because you deserve to know it, after all the suspicions and concern you felt. I just can't have you, the amazing and wonderful you, be with someone that low."