Jesse Lingard - Take A Break

"You're really starting to piss me off Lingard

"You're really starting to piss me off Lingard." You charged through the front door, not caring that he had Trent and Marcus there.

"What have I done now?" He groaned, rolling his eyes.

"Do you have that attitude when you talk to Rina?" You laughed pathetically and his face went completely stern.

"Yeah cats got your tongue. I'm not gonna be back tonight." You snapped, grabbing a jacket and storming straight back out.

"Wait Jess, what did Y/N mean?" Marcus asked his best friend and Jesse let out a sigh.

"I've just been leaving some nice comments on this girls insta, it's nothing big." He mumbled.

"So you wouldn't be annoyed if she started commenting on one of our instagrams?" Trent asked him.

"She just about forgave you when the tabloids said you had a new women, you're walking on thin ropes Jess." Marcus reminded him.

"Fuck sake." Jesse shouted, grabbing his car keys.

"Are you's coming or what?" He asked, heading towards his car. You were gone, and now it was his turn to come and find you.

"There are a million places in Manchester that she could be, where's the first place you'd search?" Marcus asked Jesse while putting on his seat-belt.

"She could be on her way to Pedro's house." Jesse sighed, putting the address into his sat-nav.

"Who the hell is Pedro?" Trent was confused.

"When Y/N moved up here from London, Pedro was the only family member she had up here, it's her cousin." Jesse told him.

"Can you believe it Pedro? After everything he's still trying to do the slightest things to piss me off!" You screeched, taking a sip of the Prosecco he had given you.

"Who is this Rina girl anyway?" Pedro asked.

"You know AJ Tracey?" You questioned him.

"It's his ex. And you know what Pedro? If someone as good looking as AJ Tracey can't put up with her, then why does my fucking boyfriend feel the need to have his sloppy seconds huh?" You were getting angrier and angrier by the second.

"Jesus, I had no idea. Y/N, you sound like you've been really unhappy with him recently, it's not good." Pedro frowned.

"You don't think I know that Ped? This is the third argument this week." You sighed.

"Yeah I know cause it's my third bottle of Prosecco you've downed." He joked making you playfully roll your eyes.

"On the real, what are you gonna do?" He asked seriously.

"I love him Pedro." You began, not realising Jesse was getting ready to knock the door, but insisted on listening.

"But I just don't think he loves me anymore." You sighed and Jesse could've sworn his heart was breaking by the minute.

"I don't go commenting on guys posts with flirtatious words, I don't go texting guys behind his back, I don't do shit with any other guys that could jeopardise my relationship." You told him.

"But with Jesse, it's like, he has the fame, he has the money, the house, the card, the everything. It's like I'm not even his girlfriend anymore." And now you knew your heart was talking. Jesse knocked on the door just then.

"I'll get it." Pedro announced, and when he saw it was Jesse.

"Look bro, you shouldn't be here." He said but Jesse ignored your cousin and barged straight past him. Your eyes widened when you realised he was there.

"You think I don't love you anymore?" Jesse was hesitant.

"Prove me wrong." You snapped, taking large sips from your glass. The alcohol was taking your emotions to a whole other level.

"You can't even say anything. I know you don't love me anymore Jesse." You cried out, throwing your hand in the air out of frustration.

"I-I don't know what to say." He gulped, looking you dead in the eye.

"Then let me say something." You stood up.

"You're the longest relationship I've put up with, and it was great while it was lasted. But I've spent the past year of the five we've been together, worried that you were cheating on me. And I'm done worrying. I'm done with the bullshit. We should just take a break from each-other, cause I can't be arsed dealing with you wanting to get with other girls."