Before Harry could say anything,Niall jogged to where Liam,Louis and Zayn were.

"Hey Niall,heard you had little run-in with dickhead Styles." Zayn said.

"It was hardly a run-in,he punches like a girl." Niall smirked and looked towards Harry who was listening to what the couch was telling him.

"What?!" Both Louis and Zayn said at the same time and Liam gave them the 'I told you so' look.

"He can't take me and neither can any of you." He pointed at them jokingly.

"Oi!Oi! blondie,did Harry hit your head too?" Louis playfully glared at Niall.

"I think Harry didn't do the job well,lemme show you how it's done." Liam said and turned to Niall who took off running with the three boys on his heel.

Zayn caught up first and lifted Niall off his feet by holding his waist.

"Okay he didn't mean it.Leave him alone." Zayn said saving Niall from Louis and Liam.

"You are such a big softie." Liam said to Zayn.

"As if you are any better." Louis scoffed at Liam.

"And you are a small cute softie." Niall said to Louis from his place behind Zayn.

Before they could say anything, Coach Spencer's whistle was blown and try-outs were officially started.

*

"And lastly but not the least Niall Horan.Congratulations all of you for making the team.I expect hard work and nothing less,understood?" Coach Spencer asked loudly and they all chorused with agreements.

All the boys had made it to the first choice team and they were actually surprised at Niall's skill.

They all agreed that Harry had a strong opponent this school year.

That had just gotten Harry more angry at the blonde.

Niall on the other hand,was just glad that he had another excuse of spending more time away from home.

He was happy that he made the team and he was not there to compete with Harry but to enjoy his favorite sport.

Coach Spencer went on and on about what was expected of them that season and finally he was done.

"Alright! Practice is over,you are dismissed!" He yelled and they all jogged to the locker rooms.

"You are really good huh?" Liam said to Niall as they made it back to the locker rooms so that they could shower.

"One tries." Niall shrugged.

They walked on in silence and soon enough Niall was in a cubicle taking a shower to get rid of all the sweat.

When he was done,he found out that most of the boys were gone including Liam,Louis and Zayn who had to pick up one of his sisters from another school.

There was only one locker slightly open and the shower was running so Niall figured one more person was still there.

He quickly dressed up and immediately after he was done,someone walked in.

"Got the skill huh?" He heard that deep raspy voice that belonged to the last person he wanted to see.

He decided to ignore him and continued tying his shoe laces.

Without warning,he was pulled to his feet and pushed into a locker.

"When I speak you answer me,understand?" Harry said through gritted teeth.

Niall looked at him with wide eyes but not in the slightest scared.He was amused that Harry wanted attention that much.