Chapter 2

Ryan delicately opened his jar of Cheese Whiz as he placed himself on the edge of the glossy red sofa next to Pete. Pete put his left arm over Ryan's shoulder. Ryan took a large spoonful of Cheese Whiz while his salty tears ran down his face and dropped into the jar. Ryan then explained to the other members of My Chemical Romance the situation and how he was treated like Brendon's pet rather than partner.
Pete notices a Bing coming from the lift which is unusual because it's after hours on a Saturday Night.
He goes out to investigate and sees Brendon angrily speed walking towards him with Tyler and Josh in ninja outfits and balaclavas behind. Pete whispers under his breath "Say Amen" as Brendon storms towards him and knocks him out by pushing him against the wall. The three of them chime into the lunch room. Gerard, Mikey, Frank and Ray all have confused faces on as they are not sure if they should greet their "friends". Ryan jumps out behind them like he is going to attack them with Cheese Whiz and Hesitates.
Josh then grabs Ryan by the wrists and grabs the Cheese Whiz. "You're Dunn with this!" he says as he throws it across the room. Josh gives Ryan a hard hit to the head and yanks him out the door. Brendon and Tyler hold up nails as they walk out the door way and threaten that the other band members will get them for breakfast.