NEW IN TOWN

CHAPTER 1

I can't believe this! After 17 years living in the same stupid town my parents decide that it's time to leave! I am not saying that I don't like the idea, actually, I love it, I am going to be able to move on just as I wanted, get to know new people and try and not be the loner that I am so used to be. The only problem is that I am too shy and even though I would love to meet new people and even try to date a guy I am not going to be able..

Anyway, THIS is my last day here and I no one has come up to my house to say goodbye, I'm not saying that I'm surprised but you know I had a little bit of hope.

I'm on my way to this new house in this small town called Atherton in California, it isn't a big change as I'm still in California but still, it's a new town, with new people that I am not going to be able to talk to. 

My dad's car reached a big street with all these giant houses and mansions, the instant we went in that street I knew one of those houses was ours, it's not that my family is multimillionaire but my dad owns a very important company here in California and, what can I say? We get to live quite well. 

When we got to what happened to be nearlly the end of the street, my dad parked by one of the biggest houses I've ever seen. It was as white as snow with blue details as a greek house, 4 floors, a giant porch at the front and two ferraris parked in the parking spot. When a looked over to the house where my dad had parked the car I felt my jaw reach the floor it was nearlly identicall to the one that I had just watched so amused, except for the two ferraris.

I got out of the car and went off to carry my luggage from the back of the car when I saw the most amazing, good looking guy in the world walking toward me, I froze as his wonderfull green eyes reached mine, I wanted to stop looking at him and get hold of my luggage but my body didn't respond. Just when I was about to move he stopped in front of me and with a wide grin he said...

- You must be the beauty that is getting to live next to me?!- 

I stayed quiet and frozen but just made a move as I saw he was handing his hand for me to shake.

- My name is Luke Hall, and I think I am going to enjoy having you as a neighbour- he said with a wide smirk on his face as he checked me out while I felt my face turn bright red. I handed him my hand as I said with suprising confidence. -My name is Amy Waterhouse and I would thank you a lot if you stopped cheking me out and helped me with my luggage-

His jaw reached the floor as those words slipped of my mouth so easily that neither did I believe what I had just said. But just when I realized his smile grew into a smirk as he grabbed my luggage and with all his cockyness he stated - Yes, I am really going to enjoy living next to you!-