Chapter 2

*Frankie's P.O.V*

After the interview I noticed Angie was so relieved that the interview was over. I was too because even though I wasn't in the interview, Angie was and Angie is like and important human in my life like I always tell her. I decided that because it was her first interview I decided we should celebrate.

"Hey Angie & Austin, do you guys want to go to Home Town Buffet to celebrate that Angie just went through her first interview?"

"Yes! I'm starving! I couldn't eat in the morning because I was so nervous!" Angie said.

"Yea let's go and I'm paying" Austin said.

Austin got here yesterday cause he wanted to be here for Angie's first interview and he is staying here for the rest of the week cause he wants to see us record and listen to our new songs first than anyone. Austin can be really weird at times like I never thought he would come all the way from Miami to California because of us. I also wasnt going to say anything about me paying cause I know Austin NEVER let's us pay no matter what

//During Car Ride//

Austin was obviously driving since weRi couldn't drive yet and Angie & I sat in the back because Austin decided to invite Alex his friend and so he was sitting in the front.

Next, we heard "Shower" playing on the radio and we all started singing

"YOU LIGHT ME UP INSIDE LIKE THE FOURTH OF JULY WHENEVER YOUR AROUND I ALWAYS SEEM TO SMILE AND PEOPLE ASK ME WHY CAUSE YOUR THE REASON WHY IM DANCING IN THE MIRROR SINGING IN THE SHOWER LA DA DI LA DA DA LA DA DA!" we all sang.

Honestly I miss Becky so much but she's in tour with Demi Lovato right now so I dont see her a lot right now.

We got to the restaurant and Austin paid obviously and we got a table and went to go get out food but I noticed Angie only ate a plate and she usually eats 2 and I know there's no big difference but I was getting pretty worried cause she was very quite

"Angie are you ok?" I asked her
*Angie's P.O.V*

Oh no I can't tell him that some girl's at my school are telling me stuff, I can't cause honestly they would come up with some stupid rumor and spread it and get people to fight me and honestly I'm scared. I can't show them the message they sent me where their telling me that if I tell on them they'll jump me and stuff and trust me they will do it.
*Austin's P.O.V*

Angie has been acting pretty weird since yesterday after I picked her up from school because of those girls that told her she only used us for fame. I'm going to talk to her later.
*Alex's P.O.V*

I have no idea what's going on but imma text Austin right now to see what's going on.

*Frankie's P.O.V*

"Angie? I was asking you a question" I said.

"Uhh.. what? No, I'm fine" she said.

Lies. I knew when Angie was lying and I knew when she wasn't feeling fine.
*Angie's P.O.V*

"Hey can we head back to the hotel soon cause I'm very tired."I said.

I wasn't really tired I just wanted to go home and just try to forget about or talk it out with them cause either way I had to tell them.

"Is something wrong?" Alex asked.

"Actually yes. & I don't want to talk about right now until we get back to the hotel."I told him.

"Oh ok then let's head back." Austin said.

Thank God we're leaving! I felt pretty bad cause we came to celebrate and eventually we didn't even talk because of me.

Author's note;
So it took me while to update cause I'm doing this project and I finally got some free extra time today so I decide to update and so I don't know if you guys noticed but I added the one and only Alex Constancio. Whaaa! I forgot to mention but since he's a really good friend of Austin then he's a really good friend to both Frankie's and Angie's family so yeah .. Sorry if I messed up on grammar or spelling I'm just trying update real quick! Hopefully I update soon and thank you so much for reading! PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD ADD IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND ALSO WHAT I NEED TO WORK ON MORE!!