( CHAPTER TEN - GREEN WITH ENVY )

Depuis le début

 "What are you thinking about, Becks?" The Latina from beside her turned her head towards her best-friend. Well, they didn't really know what they were but that is why they met up in the first place. 

 Logan had been holding her warm coffee cup in her hands, blowing on the top to try to get rid of the steam. "Did you know that Sonya is sleeping with Josephine," Becky didn't even think about what she just asked. It just slipped out of her mouth without warning.

    Logan narrowed her eyes down at the red-head, merely thinking of why this was even a topic of conversation right at this moment. The brunette came here to talk about where their relationship stood since Becky cut off ties with her, but when she sat down at the table, someone else's sex life was the last thing she thought they would gossip about.

 It's not like Logan was not a woman who loved to gossip, she did. But this was one of her closest friend's life that came up and she didn't know if she felt comfortable with talking behind Sonya's back.

 "I ran into the both of them after the show last week. It was disgusting." Becky hissed as the scene replayed back in her mind when Logan didn't bother to answer her. 

 The red-head's words made the brunette's brows perk up at her words. "I don't really think that Sonya's love life is the correct topic to speak about right now, Becky."

    Logan pursed her lips at the girl, who glanced over at her with her own raised brows. "You brought me here to talk, if this is what we're talking about: I'm leaving." 

 That made Becky take a pause from the words that were threatening to spill out of her unfiltered mouth, especially when Logan began to grab her coat to put onto her shoulders to take her leave. 

              "W-wait." Becky grabbed onto her friend's forearm with a pleading look, and then a sign escaped her mouth when the brunette looked down in question.

  "I'm sorry, I'm just been a mess lately." the red-head let out a sigh of frustration, more with herself than anything.

 Logan let out an exhausted sigh as she fought with the demons in her head on whether or not she should sit down. Her tongue darted out of her mouth to wet her lips before sitting down, proceeding to study her friend who was lost in her head again. 

 "If you want to tell me something, anything. I'm here to listen, Becks. I'm not going to judge." Logan studied her friend's mixture of facial expressions appearing on her face when she took in her words. First confusion, realization, and then came the anger in her warm eyes. 

 "What are you suggesting, Logan?" Becky pulled away from the girl, backing away and leaning into her chair while crossing her arms over her chest.

 "I'm not suggesting anything." Logan shook her head while she held up her hands defensively. "I'm just saying that I'm here to listen if you want to vent. We do this all the time Becks, what happened?"

      Lately, dealing with Becky was like dealing with a grenade that lost it's pin, just waiting with suspense for it to explode.

 Becky was ready to crash and burn right here in the quaint coffee shop. Her mind was going a mile a minute, wanting to blame it on the fact that she was concussed and that was why she was feeling so many heightened emotions.

 And she did. She couldn't take it anymore. 

 Logan jumped up when Becky's fists hit the hard surface, which spilled the hot coffee from their cups on the table. Heads began to turn towards the two.

   "I can't get it out of my fuckin' head, Lo. I can't."

 Logan's eyes softened down at her friend after she glared at the people with nosy expressions on their faces around them. Her eyes flickered down to the ginger, whose head was buried underneath her fiery mane, and concealed by her bright red sweater.