"Katakuri, please... I must know what it says..." I begged, as the giant seemed conflicted. "B-but you'll be hurt if you read it..." He muttered, as I took in another deep breath. "I'd be more hurt if I didn't read it. Katakuri, you have to let me read what it says. Ignorance would be bliss in any other case, but in this one, it could be deadly!" I sweated, as his hands trembled, as he very hesitantly gave me the letter. 

"W-when I find that woman.... I will beat her worth an inch of her life..." He growled, seeming pissed at the thought of me being upset at whatever this hellish letter said. 

"If you want, one of us could read it for you, instead..." Sabo suggested, looking worried for me, as I shook my head. "N-no, it's fine, I got it...." I chuckled nervously, before mentally preparing myself. A-alright, here goes nothing... there's no turning back now!... 

Dear miss I-am-so-perfect-and beloved, 

I am going to put an end to your little fairy tale with this letter!~ 

I know you might not believe I could, but you will soon believe it, and fear it!~ 

You see, I am done with half-assed attempts. The next time we meet, if there is a next time, I will kill you instantaneously. I am no longer amused by the thought of making you suffer before you die... oh no, this time, I just want you dead. DEAD! 

After all, Kid can't have you if you're dead!~ 

Then he will snap back to his senses, and love me, like he's suppose to! If he doesn't willingly love me, I will simply make him love me with my devil- 

Anyways, here's the thing. Every. single. one. of. your. friends... have death looming right in their chests!~ 

If not in their chests, then maybe in their backs, or in their heads... or in their stomachs, like that Ace guy, haHaHA! 

You don't even want to know the power I now wield, girlie!~ 

So, because my stupid sisters won't stop bugging me about it

I will give you ONE LAST CHANCE TO GET OUT OF MY HAIR!

After all, your friends' lives are at stake, depending on your decision... so use that little brain of yours right! 

So, what will it be? There are 4 doors to choose from!~ 

Will it be; 

Door 1#; You save me the trouble and do the good deed. The news of it is bound to end up world-wide, so i'd hear about it and leave your friends alone. 

Door 2#; You hand yourself over to the marines. I'd prefer if you did this one, so my parents will finally have me back in a way. I would especially leave your friends alone if you did this one.

Door 3#;  You fuck off to some place, never to be seen or heard of again. This requires you to never see your friends again, by the way, especially Kid. KEEP AWAY FROM MY MAN, YOU BITCH! If you even get near any of them, im killing you all.

Door 4#; You join Blackbeard's crew, which is the crew I am currently aiding to find you, if you don't choose any of the other doors!~ If you choose this door, he promises to leave your friends' alone, if he were to ever encounter them. 

So, choose wisely, because if you don't, I will give every single one of them swift deaths by rupturing their hearts! And I can do this in a swift second very easily!~