Long Kept Confession (It's Complicated)

i'm new here so i hope you give the story a chance. and please comment. tnx.

Long Kept Confession (It’s Complicated)

Mich POV                       

It was a very fine day, the sun is up but you can’t feel the heat. I can feel the cool breeze playing my hair. I looked at my wristwatch and it says quarter to nine “she’s not yet here” I said to myself. Just what I thought, I shouldn’t leave her. (Sigh) For sure she’ll be late, and it’s our first day at this school! I sat on the bench under a tree near the school gate as I watch the student passes by to lessen by boredom. But the truth is I feel unease here, I feel the guards watching me and thinking that I’ve been here for too long. I look at my watch again, ten minutes before nine, she’s not yet here! My, what should I do? Should I go to my class alone? I don’t think I can do that at the first day of classes.

“Mich, Mich!” a familiar voice shouted “Oh god I’m really sorry, am I late?” I lightly poke her at her forehead.

“Why did you arrive just now? Don’t you know I feel so much embarrassment waiting for you here?!” I sound like I was angry but actually I’m not, it’s normal for two of us to talk like this.

“That’s why I’m saying sorry, you don’t like my sorry? Fine I’ll take it back, hmp” she said and frown “Okay fine enough with the drama we’re late” she smile and tag me to run.

“Zhel—

“Mich faster, we’re gonna be late!” she said still tagging me.

“And whose fault is that huh?” I said in a sarcastic way “and you know I walk slowly and now you want me to run?” we’re still ranning “And we’re not allowed to ran at the corridor.”

“It’s actually because I spill my glass of milk at my uniform…never mind, I’ll explain it later” I roll my eyes; she’s a klutz as always! Luckily I’m already used to it.

“Mich faste—

And here we go. Another clumsiness she almost drag me down but she slip of her grip from my risk. She almost fell but someone catch her! Oh my, a hunky!

Zhels POV

EARLY THIS MORNIG (flashback):

“Oh my god, what time is it?” I ask Mich in a shock voice.

“Time to buy your own watch!” she joke seriously “Hag! It’s almost eight o’clock in the morning! And our class starts at 9! And FYI it’s the ‘FIRST DAY OF CLASS’!” she shouted “So, if I were you, I’m going to take a bath now!” then cross her arms while stand at the side of my bed.

“Goodness you’re learning biatch!” I laugh out loud and ran straight to the bathroom before she even tried to spank me. Yap, I have my own bathroom inside my bedroom.

“Thanks to you hag!” she shouted sarcastically outside my bathroom door and went down stairs. How do I know she went down stairs? I heard her slam my rooms’ door and her footsteps going down the stairs. I trained myself to have a good hearing that’s why. But trust me she’s not angry or something it’s our normal conversation.

After 10 minutes.

“Hey! Sophia Grizzeldeen Sandoval, you’ve been there at the bathroom for 10 minutes. You might want to think to make it faster because if you don’t I’m going ahead!” she shout while bumping the bathroom door.

“Chillax Mich! You’re too young to go!” I respond and continue washing my slender body, toinx! Just kidding.

“I’m not joking okay! I’m going to leave you if you don’t make it faster!”