Freakiest Show

May 26 8:02pm

Dani
"Ate Beyyyyy"

Bea
Yes???

Dani
Are you training with us tomorrow?

Bea
Not anymore bb! 😢

Dani
AAAAAAHFBJSJS YOU'RE
MAKING ME CRY!

Bea
Hahaha. Crazy! I'll visit you tomorrow evening nalang sa BEG. ❤️

Dani
Can you sleep over at my house tomorrow nalang din? Pleaseeeee. I think letting go is bearable that wayyyyy. Please Ate Beyyyy. 😢

Bea
If I have to go such heights, I will.
See you tomorrow, Danyot!

May 27 5:30pm
BEG

"Ate Beaaaaaa!" Sweaty Lady Eagles ran to their favorite Ate, who paid them a visit on the first day of training without their Season 81 seniors.

"Ewwww guys. Sobrang pawis niyo!" she exclaimed and returned the hug.

"Coaaaaaach, tapos na tayo?" the very giddy Dani asked. "Sige naaaaa. Nag champion naman tayo Coach eh. Pleaaaaase."

"7 pa tayo matatapos diba?" Coach Vince sternly replied, receiving a sigh of disappointment from the girls "but sige na nga."

"Woohooooo!" the girls shouted but Dani ran to Bea and screamed "DATE TIMEEEEEE!"

"Uyyyyy si Danyot, may date!" Cacee teased, to which Dani immediately replied "YUP! With my Ate Bea." and hugged Bea teasing the others.

"Reserved siya for me tonight so, tomorrow na kayo." She added and stuck her tongue out at her jealous teammates.

"Sorry girls!" She told the girls and went with Dani "MALIGO KA KAYA MUNA!" and pushed Danyot out from the hug.

She waited for Dani outside the BEG, looking at her favorite view from a far, the Gesu. She's surely gonna miss this.

"Layo ng tingin, ah." she heard a voice from a distant. "Training ka pa rin?"

"Nope." She said to the person owning the voice. "Inaantay ko si Dani." looking at the very pawis half-naked Thirdy.

"Ew. Ano ka ba. Mag t-shirt ka nga!" she told Thirdy who sat beside her at her car hood.

"Hot ko ba?" he asked and smirked at her. "Ew no." was her quick response.

"para namang never mo na hug to." He said, pertaining to his well built chest "with or without clothes." and winked at her.

"Ang baboy mo!" she said and lightly slapped Thirdy's arm. "Alis ka na nga, baka may picture na naman na lumabas."

"Hayaan mo sila." he replied and wore his shirt.

"Date tiiiiiime!" Dani called out from the gym "oh? Ate, Kuya's coming?"

"No." she said and stood up "Let's go!"