𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥

Start from the beginning

Harry said to Bleu as he knocked her arm with his hand. Harry then turned back to meet Cassandra's comment.

"Party at your house, Harry?" Cassandra stopped in front of the group holding a huge bouquet of pink and yellow flowers. "So nice of you to invite everyone."

Harry shot back at her, "Would you even come, Cassandra?"

"It's not for the play. It's for people helping with prom." Bleu cut in before any more comments could be thrown out. "But you guys can totally come." She tried to comfort the Pressman sisters about their nonexistent invite.

When Bleu said this Harry shot her a shut-up look.

"It's okay. I'll see you all tomorrow." Cassandra smiled at Bleu before she congratulated everyone.

"Oh, by the way, Cassandra, you were really, really great tonight." Grizz cut in as he put his arm out to stop Cassandra from walking off.

"Thanks, Grizz," Cassandra replied with a sweet smile before walking away.

Allie and Will waved goodbye to Bleu as they followed the older girl out. Bleu jumped down from the railing and placed her arm on Grizz's shoulder.

"You tryin' to get a girlfriend, there." Bleu playfully hit Grizz as they walked out of the high school together.

Grizz chuckled back at her, "You want to crash at my place tonight?" He asked casually.

It wasn't weird for the two high schoolers to have sleepovers. Grizz had helped Bleu out so much in the past two years that she could never pay him back. When Bleu turned sixteen she left home and started living on the street. Her parents had their hands full with their deaf son that Bleu felt she could fend for herself on the streets and in and out of hotel rooms. Her only regret was leaving her brother, Sam, behind. Sam had kept in touch and they had always seen each other at school but Bleu only came home for holidays, that was her way of avoiding her twin, Campbell. Grizz often offered his house up Bleu because he knew she would probably end up sleeping in a musty hotel if he didn't.

"Uh, yes please." She responded with a slight smile. "Thanks, Grizz."

"No problem, I got you," Grizz said while throwing his arm around his friend's shoulder.

The moon settled in the sky and the stars sparkled as the two high schoolers walked back to the house, without any thought in their mind of what the next six months would bring.

~~~

"Alright, last one for a week. We don't want to start a forest fire." Grizz said before handing Bleu a joint. She took a puff then passed it to Jason.

"Hey," Luke said gesturing to the brick wall behind the group. "What's that?"

Clark groaned at the sight of the vandalized wall that read mene mene tekel upharsin in dripping white paint.

"Graffiti," Jason state bluntly from afar as he continued to draw in smoke.

"When was the last time you saw graffiti in this town?" Luke asked, pushing his light brown hair out of his face.

"About three seconds ago," Clark said with a sarcastic smirk.

"Really, dickhead?" Bleu shot a glance at Clark getting a laugh from Luke and Grizz.

Bleu grabbed the joint from Jason and took another puff. She blew out the smoke as Grizz spoke.

"It's the writing on the wall," Grizz said as he stared at the wall. He squinted one eye shut as Bleu moved next to him to look up at the wall.