3

He grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the room. Hanji struggled against him, all that earned her was sharp slap. That still didn't stop Hanji from fighting. Zeke rolled his eyes and continued to pull her along. He pulled her down a long stairway and into a dark, damp and cold room. The basement, which had been turned into a room with three cells and the rest sectioned off into another room. Zeke walked down to the last cell, pulling Hanji with him. Hanji froze. There was Levi, tied up in the cell; shackles had been locked around his wrists and were pulling his arms away from him and towards the walls; he also didn't have a shirt on which was concerning. Levi hung somewhat limply from the shackles. Hanji knew it was still the sedative in his system that caused him to act this way.

"Levi!" she called out.

Hanji tried to go to him but Zeke yanked her back. He waved his hand. A tall man dressed in all black walked in.

"I'll be kind and give you one last chance," Zeke said.

"Agree to my terms or face the consequences."

"I will never marry you." Hanji spat.

"Very well," Zeke replied.

He looked at the man that came out and nodded. Hanji watched in horror as this man raised a whip.

"NO!" she cried.

It was too late. The barbed end of the whip snapped against Levi's bare chest. The torturer whipped him again and again.

"Stop this!" Hanji begged.

"PLEASE!"

Zeke ignored her. Hanji dropped to her knees at his feet.

"PLEASE STOP HURTING HIM!" she cried.

Zeke looked down at her.

"I'll... I'll do whatever you want," Hanji said.

"Please, I am begging you...Stop this!"

"Enough." Zeke ordered.

The torturer stopped.

"We're done here," Zeke said.

He grabbed Hanji and yanked her up.

"Walk," Zeke ordered shoving her forward.

"L...Levi..." Hanji said looking over her shoulder.

"I said walk," Zeke growled.

"G-go Zoe, I'll be...fine," Levi managed to say.

Hanji slowly walked forward. Zeke brought her back to his office. Hanji was forced to sit in a corner while Zeke did what appeared to be some paperwork. Zeke had changed the binding to strict box tie, completely immobilizing Hanji's arms. An hour passed and Hanji couldn't stop thinking about Levi.

"Please...Let me tend to him," she said.

"Did I say you could speak?" Zeke replied.

"I am asking you, please. Let me tend to Levi's wounds," Hanji said.

"I won't fight, I won't try to escape, I will be your perfectly behaved, captive bride..."

Zeke upon hearing this, thought for a moment.

"How do I know you aren't lying?" Zeke said looking down at her.

"Why would I?" Hanji replied quietly.

"You have the man I love...and have already proven that you will do anything to make me agree to your terms."

"Hmm, that is true," Zeke said.

"Fine, I will allow you to tend to the Ackerman."

He called in one of his soldiers.

"Take her to the cells and let her do what she needs. Medical attention only," Zeke said.

"Yes sir," the soldier replied.

He pulled Hanji to her feet and went towards the door.

"W-wait!" Hanji said.

"How am I supposed to help him when I'm tied up?"

"You will be released once you arrived there and then bound again when you leave," Zeke replied.

Hanji sighed and looked down. She hated this, being a prisoner but fully capable of escaping. The only reason she wasn't is because of Levi. Hanji would never abandon him. The soldier did exactly as Zeke had instructed, once down in the basement, he locked the main door, freed Hanji and gave her a medical kit. Hanji rushed towards Levi's cell. He was still hanging from the shackles.

"GIVE ME THE KEY DAMNIT." Hanji yelled.

The soldier didn't seem fazed by her outburst and handed her a key. Hanji quickly released Levi and laid him on the small bed in the back.

"H-Hanji?" Levi said.

"Yes, it's me," Hanji replied gently stroking his cheek.

She did a quick examination of him to make sure nothing else was wrong. Hanji's eyes narrowed seeing a needle prick on the side of his neck. Bastards had injected him with more sedatives.

"Hanji...g-go..." Levi said.

"Get out...of here..."

"I can't," Hanji replied, a little sadness in her voice.

She began to clean his wounds. Levi didn't flinch but Hanji assumed that was from the sedative.

"I'm sorry Levi...s-so sorry," Hanji said as tears fell down her cheeks.