FOURTH YEAR (Chapter 41)

Start from the beginning

"But the Malfoy's Aren't apart of our family" you said huffing

You noticed your father tense up a bit but took a deep breath in and out and said slowly "Please Y/n, Don't talk too me in that tone."

You could tell how hard he was trying so you backed off and said "Yes father."

It soon turned into uncomfortable silence, You bit your nail nervously while you saw your father speaking up.

"The Malfoy's are apart of our family Y/n, And when we meet them I would like you too be a proper lady with manners and also be polite."

You nodded and started sluggishly walking away going up the stairs too start packing

——————————————————————————————————

Once you finished packing you quickly got a peace of paper and immediately started writing too Ron that you couldn't make it because your father wants too take you.

You asking mentioned that you would have too be going with the Malfoy's which is a pain in the ass but could live with it.

After you finished the letter to Ron, You rushed too get it into an envelope and sent your owl O/N too go deliver it.

You started too get ready for bed after you sent O/n the letter (This is your PJs)

(lol soz 😂🤣🤣😝😝)

As you laid in your bed that night you thought about how tomorrow morning will go with the Malfoy's. Or how Ron and the others will feel that I won't be going them too the Quidditch World Cup.

Ron's PoV
"Ron, Harry, Fred, George, Ginny bed time!!!" Mother Yelled from down stairs

We all stuck our heads off the banister and Ginny whined "But it's only 8:00pm!"

"Yeah!!" We chorused along with Ginny

"Well If you want too stay up you can, But you won't be going too the Quidditch World Cup tomorrow!"

We all groan but did as Mum said and went off and got changed and brushed our teeth for bed.

As I finished using the bathroom I went straight off into my bedroom where Harry was holding a letter with Errol sitting at the window.

"Who's the letter from ?" I asked Harry leaning against the doorframe

"It's from...Y/n ?" Harry said looking up from the letter

My eyes widen a bit and a small smile crept onto my face

I ran up too Harry snatched the letter out of his hands and jumped onto my bed ripping the letter open too see if Y/n agreed too go with them tomorrow.

Harry glared at you as you snatched the letter out of his hands

Dear Ronald Weasley

Hey Ron! Hope your having a lovely summer thanks for all the letters worrying about me (Thank Fred, George and Ginny As well) I have bad news.

I can't come with you and your family also Harry and Hermione too the Quidditch World Cup because I'll be attending with The Malfoy's trust me I hate it as much as you do my father sadly didn't give me much choice boys :(

But thank you for the invitation, I do appreciate it.

Love
            Y/n L/n 💕

Ps PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Once I'd finished the letter I gave it too Harry so he could read it

Bubbling with rage I started ranting on about Malfoy and his stupid family and how Y/n should be with us let alone her OWN FATHER!!

Also once Harry read it I could tell he was angry as well

We where now both ranting on about the Malfoy's and Y/n so loudly it caught the attention from Fred George and Ginny.

"What's this all about N/n now ?" Fred asked

Me and Harry both look over too see Fred, George and Ginny peeking round the doorframe.

"Nothing" We both say in unison Harry hind the letter behind us

They came out from the doorframe walking closer too us both

"What are you hiding behind your backs eh ?" George asked raising an eyebrow

"Nothing" We say again in unison

I could tell my brothers and sister didn't believe me one bit

We all stood glaring at each other until Ginny shouted "NOW!"

Fred and George ran at us tackle us too the ground making Harry drop the letter and Hinny skipping up and snatching it from the ground.

"Thank you" She said sweetly

"Your the devil you know that" I grumble angrily

Fred and George let go of us giving us a smug look over their shoulder and walked over too Ginny reading the letter and joined in.

Harry and I got up and dusted ourselves off

"Wait.... So Y/n isn't coming with us then that means also S/n won't come as well ?" Ginny asked sadly

You see Y/n is like an older sister too Ginny, One that she dearly wanted and S/n was like a younger/best friend too her.

"Yes Ginny Y/n and S/n aren't coming with us but Hermione might" I said sighing a bit after he said 'Hermione.'

"Awwww our N/n isn't coming" George says pouting a bit Fred joining as well

"That's a shame we really wanted too show N/n our new Joke Shop ideas" Fred said pouting

"Yeah well you'll see her with The Malfoy's so maybe you can ask her then" I said angrily

Fred and George scoffed and said "Like we would go near a prick like Malfoy."

We all just sniggered at what they both said about Malfoy until we heard a loud screaming mum downstairs.

"GET TOO BED NOW!!! OR NONE OF YOU'S ARE GOING TOMORROW!!!"

Word count 1,515

A/n
Sorry this chapter took a long time just been studying and revising my new time table for this year 😩😩😫😫😫😩😩

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter bye!

Puppy~