Chapter One: College Days

Alright, so I'm not gonna lie, this chapter is a little shorter than what I usually write. Sorry about that! Anyways, I hope you all enjoy!~

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 

⚠️WARNING: This chapter contains slight cursing/strong language! Please read at your own risk!⚠️

  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

You groaned softly to yourself as you heard the alarm on your phone going off. You feel around for your phone, and once you find it, you swipe your finger across the screen, turning your alarm off. You sit up in bed and stretch, rubbing your eyes a soft bit. Time to get up and head to class. You woke up an hour early, which gave you plenty of time to get ready.

You get out of bed, making the bed afterwards, and go to your closet. Since it was December, it was cold outside, so you decide to dress for the weather. Putting on a pair of jeans, a long sleeve shirt, and some flats, you head to the kitchen, being careful to stay quiet so you wouldn't wake your other roommates.

You start the coffee pot as you turn on the stove, deciding to make some scrambled eggs for yourself. Your roommates wouldn't be getting up for a while, as they had classes later in the day, so you didn't bother making anything for them. As you stove warms, you put some toast in the toaster, humming a quiet song to yourself as you do so. Why not have some fun while making breakfast?

You smile a soft bit as you head into your room, quickly grabbing your Bluetooth speaker. You turn it on, connect your phone to it, and head back into the kitchen. Making sure the volume is down low, once again so you wouldn't wake your roommates, you turn on your favorite song, and quietly begin to sing and dance around as you make your breakfast. You continue doing this until your breakfast is made, and once everything is done, you put it all on a plate and set it on the table.

Right as you're putting your coffee creamer in your cup of coffee, you hear one of your roommates, Ethan, clear his throat.

'Shit,' you think to yourself, and slowly turn around to see him standing in the doorway of the kitchen, wearing nothing but a pair of boxers. You huff, blushing a soft bit, as he was rather built, and look away.

"I've told you to put clothes on before you come out of your room," you mumble in a slightly embarrassed tone, your face a little red. All Ethan does is give you an angry huff.

"And I've told you to not wake me up when you're making breakfast. Nobody wants to hear your bad singing at 7 in the morning," Ethan grumbled, crossing his arms as he looked at you.

"Hey! My singing isn't that bad!" you huffed, and playfully threw a plastic fork at him. That seemed to lighten his mood a soft bit, as you earned a soft chuckle out of your half-naked roommate. He picked up the fork and threw it back at you.

"Yes it is! You sound worse than me and Tyler put together," he said with a light laugh, walking into the kitchen.

"Oh shut up and go put some pants on!" you say, laughing quietly as you pick up the fork and put it in the trash. Ethan gets a slight smirk on his face when you say that, and you freeze. You knew exactly what was gonna come next.

"Noooo!" you say, trying to run off, but you don't get very far before Ethan scoops you up and sets you down in the corner of the living room, pinning you there. He smirks, and starts to move closer, which makes your face turn red rather fast.

"Aww, what're you gonna do if I don't?~," he says in a teasing voice, which makes you huff.

"N-No! It's not gonna work!" you squeal, trying to push him away. Unfortunately for you, you were never that strong, and Ethan was the exact opposite. He held his stance, and chuckled, moving to where your noses were touching. He just stayed like this, looking you dead in the eyes with that same smirk. You whine, trying to stay strong, but you can't do it. You end up covering your face, and sliding down the wall, sitting on the floor.