part 3

Its been 3 weeks since me and Cammie went to band practice with calum. Me and the rest of my friends have been sitting at lunch with the guys since then.I had also kept the little secret of mine and calums for this long as well. Every time I'd forget and I'd almost slip, calum would give me a look that said 'don't you even' or he'd shoot me some type of signal that simply said 'NO! Don't!' Me and Cammie, however, are still trying to figure out why Luke and Ashton act so weird around us or why all of a sudden we catch butterflies in our stomachs every time we even catch a glimpse of the 2 of them. We talked about this specific topic at lunch one day with Ashley, Mac, Danielle, and Elliot. "Whats YOUR take on this whole luke-subtly-flirting-with-me thing Cal? Kenz? Dani? Eliot?" Cammie asked us because she had been the one to figure out Luke had been trying his best not to be a complete dork and to act like a cool ass punk rock lead singer in front of her. "Well I think-" I started to say but was cut off by Ashley. She was always excited to even LISTEN to these types of things "MY opinion is that hes MADLY in love with ya Cam and you just haven't been able to sort out how YOU feel about HIM yet" "Wow A you ACTUALLY made sense that time" I said as the rest of us looked on at her in complete and utter shock. Yeah, complete sense" the rest agreed. Ashley gave a half-confused, half 'I am so fvcking smart it kills me sometimes' look to us. "Uh thanks...I guess?" She replied. "You may be right A. Maybe I HAVENT figured out how I feel about Luke yet"Cammie says just as Luke and Mikey walk past our table not paying us any attention. As they started to walk past us again, Luke caught a glimpse of Cammie and immediately walked up to our table with the dopey smile he always has on his face when he likes someone. "Hey Cammie,Cali, Eliot, A, Dani, Mac" he greeted all of us. Luke was actually the one who gave Ashley and Danielle their nicknames A and Dani because Ashley sounded too much like Ashton to him and Danielle he felt was too formal. Mikey of course, gave me, Cammie and Mac (Kenz) ours. Mine because my full name was too hard to remember, Mac's because it sounded cooler, and cammies because he had a HUGE crush on her at the time. ALL guys at our school went for Cammie, Ashley, dani , and Mac because they were unbelievably gorgeous but the girls never gave guys a second look unless they liked them for the type of person they were as well which made me feel 10x better about myself. "Hey Luke, what's up" we all said in unison which made Luke's face turn bright red. "Oh not much...you know just banding and stuff with the guys"he finally recovered himself and replied. "Hey um Luke? Can we..um..I don't know..um..talk about something after school today? I mean, if you and the others don't have band practice later on that is..." Cammie asked Luke looking around her embarrassed as she said the last part. "Oh yeah sure thing Cammie. Me and the guys are gonna take a much needed break from rehearsals for a few days so yeah I can hang if ya want" he replied much to our surprise. It seemed like FOREVER since the band had taken a break from each other outside of school walls. "Cool I-I guess I'll see you at 2 then?" Cammie said with a small smile and slight stutter. He nodded before turning and waving to try and catch up with the rest of the guys. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Cammie with big grins on their faces. She looks up at us confused. "What?" She asked. "Look at Cammie. Making the first move." Eliot teased. "Shut up" she laughed punching his arm. "So, after you talk to Luke, you're coming over tonight, right?" I asked Cammie "Of course Cali" she said.

****Cammies P.O.V******

"Of course Cali" I answered. As I walked to class, I thought to myself how stupid I was for not telling him where to meet me. And I also forgot in the past few weeks to get his number. I walked into my class and sat down at my lab station. We were learning about plant and animal cells today in biology. Mac or kenz as she is also known, is my lab partner. She kept asking all sorts of questions about after school and Luke. I gave her the best answers I could yet most end up being 'not sure's or 'I don't know's. Man, she asks such detailed questions....she always has to, its like she completely plans the questions or really anything she does out before she says or does anything. As time passed and our lab was over, we cleaned up right when the bell rang. School was over. I suddenly began to feel anxious and thought I'd bail on Luke. Kenz saw me after picking up her bag and said "Cammie are you okay?" "Yeah I'm just nervous like, what if he's just a known flirt and doesn't actually like me?"I said more as a statement than a question. "Are you kidding me? He's totally into you. Now go find him!" Realizing she was right about me needing to find him, I hugged her and walked out of my classroom. As I was walking down the hall, I tripped on my shoelace I failed to notice was untied. I brushed myself off and got on one knee to tie my shoe, when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to see Luke. "Walk much?" He asked with a smirk. Embarassed that he'd just seen me fall I said "Nope. Its my first time" which made him laugh. "I didnt know where you wanted me to meet you so I thought I'd try and catch you coming out of class" he said. "How did you know this was my class?" "I didn't. I've just seen you all this way after lunch before so I knew it had to be around here somewhere" "Oh" I laughed. "Uhh so what did you wanna talk about?" He said scratching the back of his head. There was definitely a hint of nervousness in his voice. "Um" I said while sitting down on a bench "I know we've only known each other for a few weeks but um-" I was stopped mid um by the crashing of Luke's lips on mine. Shocked, I stiffened up, but quickly loosened up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. We stayed there for a few seconds longer then he pulled away. " I've liked you since the day I met you" he said with a sweet, honest smile. "Well that's a relief, I've had so much anxiety over telling you how I felt...you made that a lot easier" I said laughing at the last part. "Well I'm glad I could make that easier for you, also since we missed the bus do you want me and my mom to give you a ride?"he asked. "No thanks. I don't wanna intrude plus I'm going to Cali's so I better start walking" "Oh I'm heading over there right now too actually. I was going to go hang with Calum. C'mon I'll give you a ride" It would make sense to go with him so I said "okay".

***Cali's (my) P.O.V******

I was at home with Calum waiting for Luke and Cammie to arrive. I recently learned that Luke was coming over which made me nervous to see how the Cammie talk went. I heard a knock at the door so I wheeled from the living room to the door and opened it.  Luke and Cammie were standing there laughing then turned and said hi. Thank God it seems to have gone well, but I still wanted details. After I had let them both in Luke turned to me and asked "so um where's Calum?" "He's in his room. I think he may be making a keek or a YouTube video or something since his phones camera has been on for the past few minutes or so" "Thanks" He gives me and Cammie a huge smile as he speed walks towards Calums room only to turn around smoothly on his right heel. "Oh and by the way Cammie, it was nice uh talking to you" "Uh yeah you too Luke" I could see Cammie and Luke's faces both starting to go beet red, but as always, I kept my thoughts to myself before me and Cammie actually had time to talk about it. We waited as Luke walked into Calums room before we headed down the hall to my room. I closed the door behind me and immediately said "Details!" Her face began to get pink and said "okay okay haha" She continued telling me everything that happened. A grin grew larger and larger on my face as she went on. When she was done, we giggled and hugged. "We should see what they're talking about" I said. "Okay haha" she said as she got off my bed and went over to the wall that separated me and calums rooms. We put our ears to it. We couldn't hear anything for a while. Then I heard Luke. It sounds like a mumble through the wall. "She's awesome. I can't believe it took so long to meet her since I've known you for so long." Cammie pulled her ear away from the wall and walked back to my bed. She had a blank expression on her face. I wheeled over to her and asked if she was okay. She said yeah and that she totally agrees with what he said. Its like they were the same person, she let out a chuckle at the end. "I'll bet you $10 he'll ask you out within the next 2 weeks" I said with a smirk. "I-i hope so" she said nervously but happily as well.

***A week later Cammie and Luke seemed to be getting closer and closer to each other. And of course, as I thought, Luke asked Cammie out on their first date. They weren't quite bf/gf yet, but you could tell it was something just waiting to happen. Although me and Ashton seemed to be getting closer as well, I hadn't gotten up the nerve to tell him MY feelings yet. I didn't know what it was. I guess I'm just too shy to actually tell a guy I that I like him. Well too shy to tell HIM that is. I've gone over this several times with my girlfriends, my mom, Mali and Calum, ha I even came to Luke and Mikey with my problem. They never really seemed to have a direct answer for me, but oh well. I found out about the Luke/Cammie date the very MINUTE he asked her. It honestly was fairly easy since he had asked her over the Google+ messaging app Hangouts. She immediately texted me after she had said "yes shed love to go out on a date with him" because she wanted me to help her pick out an outfit, shoes included, do her hair, makeup, etc because I was the only one out of our friends who she trusted with these things.

***On the night of the date, Calum decided to walk on over to Mikey's to play FIFA because, according to him, he "may have a strong female influence, but he wasn't gonna get into all this girly shit" "Fine" Mali said with a small smirk on her face before he left "but just remember cal-pal you're NEXT" which, of course, made all 3 of us girls in my room laugh so hard we started crying. "Ok" Mali said once we'd mostly gotten over our laughing fits "let's get our hands dirty and drag out the big guns on this girl sis. Remember, this is her FIRST DATE. This means no runny eyeliner or mascara, no chippy nail polish, lipstick FIRST, THEN lip gloss (if desired) and NEVER fail to moisturize." Ok I think I got all your tips down Mal" I said with a giggle at my older sisters seriousness. I remember she had gotten like this with me when I was supposed to have my first date with a guy from our school. I ended up at Mikey's with Cammie, our whole crew, Mikey, Calum, ruined makeup from crying, a few boxes of half eaten pizza, and movies to help cure my being stood up. Pushing the memory from my mind, I focused on helping her get ready.