Chapter 7

Louis-

Zayn, Niall, Ashton and I huddle up on my small couch as we are watching the Lion King. I am laying on Zayn while Ashton's head is on my chest. Niall is on laying Ashton and Zayn leans againist me. We have a big blanket covering us. I feel so warm in this little man burrito.

It is around 11 and this the third movie we watched tonight. We watched Tron and the Hunger Games. Zayn picked Tron, Hunger Games was all Niall and now we are watching Ashton's pick.

"It is so damn sad, I swear." says Ashton as Simba is trying to wake up Mustafah. I agree it is a sad part of the movie. I would usually get teary eyed, but not tonight.

"If you don't shut the fuck up you will end up as Mustafah." mumbles Zayn under his breath. I start laughing and Ashton tries to punch Zayn which messes everything up. He reaches over to Zayn causing Zayn to flinch back and me to lose my balance. I fall to the ground bringing everyone down with me. One by one bodies fall on top of me.

"All you fat asses get the fuck off me before I die." I feel some pressure off my back, but someone was still on my back. "I swear to god whoever is on my fucking back is a dead motherfucker. Get the fuck off!" I was seriously pissed off. 

"Louis are you ok?" I look up to see that Eleanor is here. When did she come in? "I heard you yelling outside the door and I came rushing in. Zayn get off of him." Zayn gets off of me and I can properly breathe.

"Zayn you are one dead motherfucker. I will kill you when I catch my breath." Eleanor helps me up and I brush fix my pj's and tank top. "So how was the date?" I asked Eleanor.

"The date was great. Eleanor is a such an amazing girl." I look over to see Harry leaning on the doorway. Oh fuck... He must of heard the whole think. And look what I am wearing. I am just wearing some old plants and a old tank top. My god...

"Oh that's nice... Anyway it feels really late. Zayn why don't we go to bed. Niall you can sleep in the guest room and Ashton..." I look at the curly Australian boy. "You can sleep on the couch if you want..." He shrugs and sits on the couch. "Well sorry there isn't any room for you Mr.Styles. I think it would be great if you went home. I will see you tomorrow when I pick you up"  I try to get to him to leave without seeming rude, but that failed.

"Well Niall can come over to my place. I have enough room unlike you." I take a deep breath trying to hold my anger in.

"Harry I am going to stay here, if you don't mind." said Niall and I flash a smile of victory. Harry has a hurt face, then it changes back to his robot face. Then it looks like Harry remembered something before saying,

"Can I speak to you outside driver?" What? I look back at Zayn who was giving me a confused look as well. Ash was half passed out on the couch and Niall was awkwardly standing there. El was nowhere to be found. I follow Harry outside my apartment. We stand in the cold. Why the hell did I wear a tank top.

"So I wanted to tell you something really important and not in front of your friends." I nod. and he continues. "Well the young man you were with with earlier today, I want you to stop being around him. It isn't great for my employees to be with the enemy."

"Doesn't he work for you though. I remember him telling me that he worked for you. How is he your enemy then?" I asked. 

"The young man has the potential to take my company away from me and I will not let that happen. I want to exclude him from everything." I stand confused as I stand in front of Harry shivering my ass off. That asshole is in a nice jacket and sweater and I am in just sweats and a tank top.

"I am going to have to go I don't want to have a cold tomorrow morning. Goodnight." I take myself back to my apartment leaving Harry there in the cold. I open the door to see Zayn stumble away from the door.

"Hey buddy ole pal." said Zayn. OF course he was watching me talk to Harry. I rub my head and headed to kitchen for a glass of water. As I was drinking my water the doorbell rang.

"Way does everyone want to bother me. Is it bother Louis Tomlinson day, like seriously." I mutter to myself. I go to the door to already see Eleanor has opened the door. As I walked closer to see who was at the door. As I was walking towards Eleanor she was leaning in towards the person. My heart shattered as I watch Harry lips lock with Eleanor. I stand there frozen. I could move and I could move at all. They break there kiss not acknowledging me at all. She says something to Harry before closing the door. 

"Oh goodness. Louis you scared me." She places a bag on th table. "Harry just gave me my bag I forget in his car. I swear that guy is the perfect guy." I give Eleanor a disgusted look and left as she called my name. I went to my room and locked the door after me and laid on my bed. I just can't belive that fucking happened. It isn't like i did tell Eleanor. She has a right, but it still fucking hurts. I grabbed my phone off the nighstand. I opened my phone and stared at my contacts. I was debating if I should call. Oh what the hell. I press the contact and the phone begins ot ring.

"Louis is that you?" said the other person on the phone.

"Ya it is. I just wanted to talk to my mum." I said. I haven't talked to my mum in a while and i would usually go to her when I had problems like this.

"Of course you can talk to me Louis, but I have a bad feeling that you got hurt. Are you ok sweetie?"

I explain to her my situation. About Harry and Eleanor and my feelings for him. I also tell her about Liam.

"Well it seems that this Liam guy really cares for you even though you only have met. I am not getting any good vibes from Harry at all. I remember you used to tell me how fit you thought he was when you first got the job."

"Mum!" I feel myself getting red. I don't remember calling her about Harry, but she sure did.

"Why don't you sleep on it sweetie. It is better to think of everything in the morning and I am kinda sleepy at the moment."

"Of course Mum. Go to sleep. I love you." She tells me she loves me and hangs up the phone. I set my phone back down and wrap myself in my blanket and stare at the ceiling. I toss and turn to try to go to sleep. Nothing works. Maybe a glass of milk might work. I get off my bed and make my way to the kitchen. As I walk pass the living room I notice that Ashton was there. I forgot about the Aussie was sleeping there. Wonder if he say what happened tonight. I pray that he didn't. I get in the kitchen and grab the carton from the fridge and poured a glass of milk for myself. I take a seat at the dinning table.

I raise my glass making a toast to my nonexistent friends.

"To Louis for another restless night." I then chug the glass of milk. Knowing that i won't be sleeping tonight I stay up looking for something I could do.

Well... That chapter sucked for Louis so much. First he was crushed by Zayn, then he froze his ass off in the cold and watched Harry kiss Eleanor. Felt really bad writing this chapter.

So what did you guys think of the chapter?? 

The kiss between Harry and Eleanor???

I really want hear from you guys!! I just want to thank you guys so much for reading my book!!! It is almost at 200 reads!!! That's amazing. Continue to vote, comment and don't forget to tell your peeps about it!!!

On the side is Louis in some pj's!! It is the outfit like he wore in this chapter minus the jacket!!! He looks so happy in the picture!!! To cute!