Chapter 21

The next morning

Avni was standing on porch remembering yesterday incident and was smiling widely. The cold breeze was kissing her body while she stroke her arm in need of warm. Suddenly she was covered with duvet. She turned around and saw Neil covered her while she smiled

He handed over coffee for her while she drink silently.

"A surprise waiting for you Neil when we reach home..." she thought

"Avni you get ready... We wanna go home back..." he said while she nodded

After getting ready They started in car. There was a complete silence. None of the spoke only stealing glance from each other

"Because of I confess yesterday Avni stopped talking to me?" he thought

"Why Neil is silent today... What might have happen to him?.."she thought

They were speaking to themselves. By breaking the ice Avni spoke

" Thank you Neil for everything. "she said

" It's okie Avi... "he said while she was surprised to hear him addressing her as Avi.

While they were travelling it started raining heavily. Avni opened her side window of the car while the rain sparkles at her face while she closed her eyes and was enjoying. Neil saw her and adores her. The rain drop on her lips seems like dew drops on leaf. Her eyes were closed while her perfect eye liner became bold making her eyes more beautiful. She smiles while he lost the control of driving an put on the sudden break making her open her eyes widen.

"what happen Neil?" she asked

"Vo.. Vo.. Its raining na.. I can't able to concentrate on road..." he said while she nodded

They park the car aside and just waiting. Avni opened the door.

"Avni where are you going?"

"Neil.. I can't able to control myself.. Sitting inside the car..." she said and went out.

"Avni..." he called her but she moved out. She just standing on rain enjoying.

Neil too moved out and saw her standing. While they became fully wet. Neil's short shirt stuck on his body while the water was dropping form his hair. They were at nice distance while their eyes were locked on each other. Neil slowly walked towards her and yanked her towards him. Their face were inch apart. He looked at her eyes and her lips. While Avni slowly turned her face side ways making her cheeks crash his nose while he smell her faminine scent which making him go crazy. They totally forget about the surrounding. Her grip on his shirt tightens when his breath passes on her cheeks making him understood his effect on her.

His cold hands cupped her cheeks while a spark like current passed through her spine. They looked at each other eyes. While Neil tilted his face a little moving towards her lips while she closed her eyes approaching him to do.

Finally their lips met. It was very new unknown feeling for both. The first kissed he snatched from her in anger without her consent. But now they want each other really badly. Their brain stop working on current time as they want each other that time. By sensing both of them going breathless they broke unwillingly while she lowered her gaze in blushed way. While Neil make her meet his eyes.

"I love you Avni..." he said and kissed her forhead

She blushed while Neil slowly moved backwards.

"See there is a cottage there... Lets go there..." he said while she nodded

They came to car and started moving to the nearby cottage and booked a room for today.

They went in and got themselves freshen. While their mind was cooking their romantic moment as they can't out from their lala land.

They rest for sometime as Avni slept on bed while Neil on couch. Soon the rain has stopped.

"Avni... Uto..." he waker her up

"Haa.."

"Coem here.." he said and closed her eyes and took her to porch

He opened her eyes and she saw a rainbow

"Waah... The view is beautiful" she said while he chuckle.

Neil took the pictures of Avni. And they started to move.

"Neil...."

"Haa Avi.."

"can I ask something...?" she aksed him

"Yup... Why are you asking me even..You can tell me directly na.." he said

"Vo... Vo.. Kya haina...bhaarish hui hai... Gharm chai aur gharma gharm pakode kaane ka bohat man karraha hai.." she said like a kid with excitement while Neil totally goes awee on her.

"itni si hi baat hai.." he said and stopped at some chat stall

They order tea and pakode while Avni was enjoying. The chill climate and hot tea making no good on Avni while the cold climate and a hot girlfriend in front of him making no good on Neil.

"Thank you Soooooo much...." she said

"Aweee.."

"bass ek kami hai..."

"Choclate haina.."he asked while she nodded and he gave her Choclate

Neil was paying the pill while Avni got a call from unknown number.

" Hello... " she spoke

After that her face was flushed. They sat on the car while Avni was lost in her thoughts. She became robot like only answering to Neil's question..

"Avni is everything okay?" he asked her seeing her looking upset

"Haa Neil..." she said

"But why are you upset?...i mean you want something?... Is any other problem?" he asked

While she gave a fake smile

"Nothing Neil... I am fine..." she said

While Neil was stealing glance of her while driving. When she wasn't at all looking at him. After sometime she was asleep. He took a her shawl and cover her as these wind was so breezy. He smiled looking at her.

"I love you Avi..." he said stroking her hair.

XXXXX

Here is the next chapter💖

Ohooooooooieeee It's 400 fam... God!!.. I am Soooooo Muchieee happy today💖💖. Thankieeee guysss. Love you all💖. Keep supporting♥.

Hope you guys enjoyed💖

taz1613 the rainy waal romance is here..

Do drop your reviews💖

Much love

Reza.. 💖💖