Chapter 11

"why he beat you?" Neil asked her as he was in urge to know how a brother can do this to her own sister. He still wonder. While Avni thinks about worst days of her.

Flashback

Avni's pov

My life was going good during my collage days cause I studied collage outside from my home that is in hostel. My friend the one and only my best friend he used to support me in everything. And his love of his life, she is too good. On the last semester I got a call from my home that my dad was died due to heart failure. Though I hate him, I am still his daughter. I went there, I don't wanna cry but I did. After that I ordered to stay in that home by vidyut and he was throne to my dad position and he took over the mehta industries and he ruined everything...everything for his entertainment. Then mehta industries faced huge loss. But he never changed... He still throw all the money on women's to full his desire. And he started bring them home having fun with them. I objected and that day my hell started there. That's the day he raised my hands on me. He started to beat me to relief his frustration of others. Though I protested it... But i can't able to fight back anymore. If I did... Then I will be in hunger only his brain knows for how many days.

Pov ends

"You will order me?" his belt work on her while she screamed in pain . He pulled her by her hair "Yaad rakna tum meri ghar main ho..."

"Vidyut leave me... Main chalijaungi yaha se... Please... I won't say anything to anyone... Please..." she pleased him

"What I have to do.. You should not tell me.... And ek aur baat... Tum kahi nahi jaarahi ho.... Kahi nahi.. Bass is ghar se bahar nikla tho... Mujhse bura koi bhi nahi hoga.." now his hands on her grip tightens and he left her

She sat down with a thud crying.

Avni's pov

I tried my best... I tried my best to handle everything... But i unable to... I suffered... Mera zakhm pe maraham lagnekeliye bhi koi nahi the.... But one day I decided.... Decided to get out from here....I had faith on me... I had faith ki... I will surely escape from here Shayaad... Shayaad main galt thi... Shayad God has no mercy on me... Vidyut came with his double dose, on is his alcohol and another is a women. I thought it would me better to leave here this night. I just waited for that monster to get inside with that lady so I  can escape. Within sometime he went in as same as I thought but unexpected thing knock at my door.  I saw A tall boy came inside  with a smirk. Vidyut opened the room door and came out. After seeing him the tall man handed over a bundle of  money to Vidyut and I still stood confuse but his next move i concluded that.... I... I.... have been sold for tonight...by....by...none..other than... My own... Brother... (crying in shiver)

Pov ends

He forcefully pulled her inside a room and locked the door. He then tried to abuse her but she is still not letting him to. By doing he tried to pull of her pallu and he went successful in doing it. That's it for avni, she slapped him hard making his male ego arise. In return she got the same. Her hands were searching near a table and got a photo frame of hers and Neela ma. She picked up and hitted straightly on his head making him loose his grip on her due to alcohol. He fell down in dizziness and she sat with a thud on the ground crying

Avni's pov

And that day... His hand touched my body... I just want to hurt myself on that area he touch me.... I just want to wipe his touches.... But the thing happened his happened.... He touched me... Thats the reality.. I broke down in washroom crying.... He told everything to Vidyut and got his money back from him. This increased his anger. I was still in my room not able to understand what my life was upto. Then he came and pour his anger on me. But i still being frozed in one spot accepting his punishment on me... Aap tho Mujhe ek din hi kamre me band ke khana nahi diya.. But he locked me for 3 days without giving me food... Par ek diffrenence zarroor tha... Aap Mujhe dark room main band kardiya.. Vo normal room main (Chuckling)

Neil gave a sudden look to Avni hearing this. And his heart ache hearing that. Tears were passing down from his cheeks.

And his life started getting boring without any women...and...and...his lust turned on my side.... And he... He.... Even... Try..... To... (Closing her eyes breathing heavily ).. Try to abuse me... My brother... Nahi.. Uski layak nahi hai Vo (in anger)....usdin mari thi main... All hopes are went... I am just a body without a soul..... All the debtor where looking me like... Like... I will be the replacement for the money he lend from them... And now he is searching for me... Ki.... You have kidnapped me at the time of his great offer....

Pov ends

"Kya... It was great dealing...." Vidyut was talking over a phone

While Avni was listening him being in kitchen

"Par... She is this much beautiful ki... The money is not worth for her... Areey.... Aap ko life time keliye meri heera ko derahi hu... Diamond hai Vo... Sochklijiyee..." he said making her shock

"Achaa this will perfect... Main bhi life main settle hojaunga aur aap bhi..." he finally set a amount for her and deal was done.

A soul is worth a perfect amount?.But for him it has. From that time he started to care at her not in affection but for her well being and for her wounds to get disappear.

Flashback ends

" As like a angel you have kidnapped me... But i didn't think...This will be my another hell.... Sab... Sab... Ne... Meri. Body ko... Kyu.... Itni pasand karrahi... Hai...... Aur aapne.. Bhi... Issiliye..... Mujhe.... Kid... Kidnap....ki...thi...na...."  she said in a broken tone choking due to crying and buried her face in sweet palm..

*Smash*

This got her attention and saw him standing while his hands were make up with blood and saw the tea table broken into zillions. He broke it in anger regretting for his deed.

"Neil...." dd went near him

Sor.. Sorry... I won't say.... Say... .. like this... I am.. Am... really sorry... I don't wa... Want to go... to dark room... Please... Mujhe dar lagraha hai...please... Please..." she cried saying assuming that she is the reason for his anger now. But he looked at her in tearful eyes

He came near her while she went backwards

"Nahi.....Please...sorry....aur..nahi..hoga..mujhse....please...leave...me." she cried going backwards

While Neil feels guilty for his deeds. Her fear which he thought it was his victory now hurting him. Her fear which he get warm in the fire of revenge now its like burning him. Her fear which he took at his advantage will be his greatest disadvantage now. He wnet out not able to make contact with her.

"Dd..he is now.. Angry... Mujhe dar lagraha hai... I don't wanna get punish... Please... Please help me... Please.. Dd..." she asked him while he Consoled her

"Avni ji.....avni ji... Aise kuch bhi nahi hai.... I promise I won't let any thing happen to you.... Aapke bhaiya ki waadha hai..." he said while she nodded crying

"Avni ji... You sleep for sometime.." he said

"Nahi... Nahi.. Yeh room.. Room.. Unka.. Hai...." she said nervously

"Avni ji... Relax... Its OK... You take rest here...." he said and make her lye and covers her with duvet.

While he went searching of Neil and saw him breaking everything in living area. Dd went and try to control him.

XXXXXXX

A long update💖

I hope I did justice for her Pain. If it's not upto your mark than I am apologise. This what I thought to write💖

Do drop your reviews and let me Know

Much love

Reza.. 💖💖