seventeen

liked by favorite_weasley, 420blaiseit, ginger_ale and 2,649 more

shorttop_bottom this place is absolutely amazing! i can't believe you all got a reservation here for the entire group!

-nottyourtheo speaking of which, where are you guys? y'all were supposed to be here like 20 mins ago
--favorite_weasley ummm i actually had to cancel last minute sorry guys 😬
-420blaiseit yeah sorry man i actually had to... fold my dishes
__________

"Those stupid prats." Theo growled, glaring down at his phone.

Neville coughed which immediately caught Theo's attention as his head shot up.

The two had been waiting at the restaurant for twenty-minutes already since everyone else hasn't arrived.

"So where are they?" Neville asked causing Theo to sigh in frustration.

"They actually can't make it." Theo mumbled.

"All of them?" Neville asked skeptically.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I know how excited you were for all of us to finally hang out together." Theo apologized.

"Oh no, it's okay. Besides, we still have each other, so let's enjoy this as much as we can even if it's just the two of us." Theo's heart melted at Neville's words.

Theo obviously caught on quickly to his friend's plan, but Neville seemed none the wiser.

The night went on and everything was perfect. The food was amazing, the view was breath taking and everything just felt right.

Theo knew that if he wanted to, this would be the perfect time to tell Neville how he really felt. But he didn't want to ruin the night by confessing.

Everything was going so good, what if it all came crashing down just because he confessed? Maybe staying in the dark really was for the best.

Cause Theo would very much prefer being friends with Neville without him knowing than Neville finding out and having no relationship with him at all.

"Can I tell you something?" He spoke up after many moments of thinking to himself.

"Sure, what is it? It sound serious, are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine... It's just... I like you, okay? I mean, of course I do, I wouldn't talk to you at all if I didn't. What I mean is that I like you in a way friends shouldn't. But that's the thing, I don't want us to be friends. I want us to be so much more than that and it kills me because everytime I'm close to you, we're still so far apart. I'm sorry if this ruined everything between us. But if some part of you, even just a little... Would you be willing to try something out between us, Theo?" Neville confessed.

Theo was in shock. He was one second from giving up all hope of Neville ever liking him back, and here he was, confessing to him about his feelings.

Theo decided to do the first thing that came into his head.

He got up and Neville deflated, thinking he just messed everything up. He was about to apologize when Theo put his hands on the side of his face and pulled Neville towards him causing their lips to meet.
__________

liked by golden_boi, 420blaiseit shorttop_nature, and 3,638 more

nottyourtheo thnx to the waitress who took this picture of us. as much as i hate to admit it, im extremely happy that you all set this up for us

-favorite_weasley we're so happy for you guys!!!
--420blaiseit yeah, we're glad to see it all turn out good for you two
---golden_boi credit all goes to luna though for thinking of this
-dontfeedthenargles it was really nothing though, they managed to get together all on their own
---bibliophile i never doubted this plan