Chapter 44 (Part 1)

Začať od začiatku

Although I'm a bit depressed because what I requested (making use of) is not completed, but seeing my brother so absent-minded, as a younger sister, I would also show some concern. My brother is behaving exactly the way he behaved when I often laughed at him. An absent-minded person. I'm not saying he is bad, it's just that sometimes it is difficult to communicate with him. If not, it would be because he knows too much, so he is often used and deceived by some of his friends.

When he was seven, my brother was deceived by his friends. They say if he can lift up the skirt of a girl, it means he is very powerful. And who is that person? ... ... If course it is his sister me! And it happened in the classroom.

When he was eight, his friends lied to him, saying that if he can climb up and tree and bring down the red ant nest, he can order them as he please... ... in the end, he fell down the tree and was hospitalised because he broke his leg.

When he was nine, his friends lied to him, saying if he can put ten lollipops inside his mouth, they will treat him snacks in school... ... in the end, his friends imitate his drooling face the whole year.

When he was ten, his friends lied to him, saying that there was a sick dog being bullied by its owner. He rushed in to save that dog, in the end, he was bitten badly by the four dogs inside, and had to be vaccinated.

These were still not everything, they were just a small part of him being deceived. What hurts me the most is, my brother is not angry, he never blamed anyone before, no matter how hard he cried, he will have a face full of smile after a while, he said... ...

"No one deceived me, like me, they also don't know what would happen, and I think it is fun."

Is his brain okay?! I don't know how many times I'm embarrassed, he is not concerned at all if he will be deceived to do bad things in the future, urgh!

I think these examples are enough to explain how special my brother is. Every time he encountered any problem, he won't take it to heart. But his current state... ... it is already a few days!

Pak!~

"Can"

"Huh, erm... ... What's wrong? Lemon" I have to lightly use my knee to touch him before he reacts. He is shocked, looking left and right, not knowing his current whereabouts, then lift his head to look at me, raising the hand that was touching the drooling dog. Only then did he get his soul back.

"What's wrong if you, sitting down here staring into space?" I sat beside him after saying.

"Lemon... ... That something like the M&M brand is a bag, right?"

"MCM?"

"Yeah yeah yeah, that's the one, is it expensive?"

Strange, how strange. He never cared about these branded stuffs, until now he still called Lacoste as Crocodile.

"Very expensive, a bag is almost a few thousand baht, why?"

"Huh!!! A few thousand baht!"

"Yes, why?" He suddenly screamed, I can't help but turn to look at him, listening to him muttering to himself.

"A bag in exchange for a phone number, crazy, absolutely crazy!"

"Can, let me ask you, what exactly is wrong with you?" Seeing him acting crazy like that, I can't help but worry. I moved closer and asked, he suddenly return his senses back and shook his head, then said with a dry smile:

"Nothing!!!" Yeah right, definitely lying.

"Okay then, nothing means nothing. Had you gotten Tin's photo for me?"

Eh!!!

He is suspiciously shocked, this is really suspicious. I know he don't like Tin, but Tin is handsome and have style, Can might just be admiring him. But it's okay, let him experience other's threat, better than him looking innocently at the people of this world.

"Ah, not yet... ..."

"Then when can I get the photo?"

"Eh... ... don't know" After listening to his answer, I gave him a death order.

"I give you one week, if you can't get his photo, I will ask for it myself!" I ordered him with a time limit, this brother who easily believed in others slightly opened his mouth, it looks like he wants to argue. I stared at him, he immediately become gentle.

"Yes... ... I'll try help you get"

"Not try, is must, understand?!"

"Eh, understand"

After I finished, I'm ready to continue updating my post, if not because of... ...

"Lemon, let my ask you something... ... If a guy wants to date you, is it weird?"

"Eh, not me, is my friend, my friend!" I turned and stared at him with my wide eyes, Can hurriedly shake his head. I continued to ask, to further confirm something.

"Is it Pete?!" My fujoshi brain immediately lit up, seeing my brother nodding his head as if telling me not to ask too much, is making me feel excited.

It must be Tin and Pete. Like I said, these two were simply perfect for each other!

"Not weird, not weird at all! Can, what age is it now, these kinds of stuff is very common. In this age, it is not only the ladies who need to be protected, men also need to be protected. To be honest, if your size is smaller, I also hope there is a guy to take care of you! An innocent person like you, I'm afraid you would be scammed and sold away."

Yes, if my brother is smaller and cuter, I will definitely support. But looking at him now... ... Who would even want this type of absent-minded boyfriend!

"Guy dating guy is very normal? Really? Erm, if you say it is normal it should be normal right, then should I get used to it faster?"

"Yes, these types of stuff is already very common. And you can't be homophobic, understand? You must treat them like your own friends. If he wants to pursue, just let him pursue. You do not have to do anything, understand? You can't let the other person feel uneasy." I have to tell him first in case he destroys their relationship. Since Can is friends with Tin and Pete, if he saw them dating and he is homophobic, they would be very sad... ... so, it is better to be safe.

After finishing my class, I ran back to my room, but I still heard my brother muttering to himself:

"Then I guess I can only let him pursue, erm... normal means normal."

If Tin and Pete are really dating, it should not be worrying, my brother definitely can accept it.

This happy thought... ... unknowingly helped her brother to make a certain decision.

-----

Only the first half, because i don't want to keep you guys waiting. Not proofread, so please let me know if you guys spot any major mistake.