chapter 1- Louis Tomlinson fan fiction

So apparently I should be in my aunt’s house but it’s 8pm and i’m here in the park. I can feel the cool breeze touching my face. I dont have something productive to do and something to mind. Now, I can say that i’m relaxed and feeling the vacation. No more books to pass, activities to be checked, and reports infront of the class. I’m just here, feeling the cool side of the bench . I’m not that close with my family, particularly with my parents so I sometimes dont mind them worrying about my condition just like now. 

I felt like going to the mall. The time I came in in the elevator i saw a guy with light brown hair wearing striped shirt. I can see in his oceanic blue eyes, full of lust looking at me while i’m standing right next to him. I just smirked in return. Then I heard a static. Something happened to the elevator. Looks like the two of us are locked in there. Everything gets a little darker. I saw him heading to me. After that all I can see was darkness. I felt like something is exploring in my pants up to my white tee. Breaths in my neck. “I think you know what’s next” I heard in my right ear then I found myself kissing in the darkness with someone I don’t know. Even though it’s kinda cold in there, I feel like i’m in a steam. Our tounge danced in each other’s mouth, my arms around his neck and his flips of hair between my fingers. I felt him lifting up my tee and I pulled away raising my arms. He unhooked my bra while his lips leaving wet spots on my neck down to my chest. Afterwards I felt my pants going down. My legs spread out and a hard shaft is being grinded to my underwear. I can say his rough in doing things like this and it might be awkward to know but I liked it. I moaned for minutes and hearing him “Shh” to me. It hurts because that was my first time. He whispered “you wont be feeling any pain soon”. With that little light of the elevator, I saw his tempting face smiling at me.

The lights now started to on and I caught him sweating like a pig. I laughed and soflty slapped him. I saw a half-smile in his face. While sliding my underwear on, I saw him blushing and buttoning up his trousers in the corner. I put my clothes on, smiling at the floor. I heard a sound and the time the elevator openend, he gave me that last kiss quickly but desirously. I felt like he slipped something in my pocket. We both headed out but he took different direction. It’s a paper with his mobile number. I forgot the reason i’m in the mall so i just went to the supermarket and bought an icecream. i don’t know. to congratulate myself for the sex? 

I went back home and just like I expected, nobody even noticed i’m home already. Only my cousin, Gien, made an effort for me. “here’s your favorite, (Y/N). Haha. i’m sorry if it wont satisfy your appetite.” she made a pasta and after the first bite I jokingly said “i'm ready to sacifice and lose my vcard just to taste this again” ,we both laughed. She’s the only one i’m closed with in my relatives. She’s very nice but sometimes cranky. I went to her bedroom where my things are in and I sat in the corner of the bed while eating strawberry banana icecream. I’m still having two thoughts of calling the guy I lost my vcard to or not. He looks nice. I like nice guys. Well, atleast something happened for me to be interested in this vacation. An hour passed and I felt like dialling my best friend’s number, Irene. We’ve been friends since i don’t know.. nursery?  I heard her tired voice saying “what do you want” “Oh nothing. are you sleeping?” “No, i’m skydiving.” she said with annoyed voice,” the fuck is your problem?” “i just want to share something.. well, i met some guy in the mall and you know..-” “what the! it’s a miracle you’re not talking about motorcycles and tumblr! i’m interested but, can you give me a chance to take a rest for now?” i laughed and secretly blushed. i said okay and cut off. texted her “bitch, you have to know this or else i’ll cut you. jk. i love you XD”