chapter one

Aron's point of view
I woke up to the sounds of an alarm ringing in my ears. I goan softly and look to check at the time it was 5 a.m. I didn't want to get up I have to get ready for tour because the bus is going to be here at 7am. I sigh getting up out of bed and start to pack up my bags for the tour i was gonna be on tour for 5 months which ment i would probably try to hook up with a girl if i get bored with myself because thats just how it is.

*time skip*
I had just gotten out of my house with my bags as i watched the hollywood undead tour bus drive up to my house . i grab my bags and go onto the bus . charile , Johnny and Matt and Dylan were already on the bus our manager Liyah was sitting at the table on her laptop. I put my bags by my bunk and went to the kitchen area to grab a soda. I then look around. "Where's Jay?" I asked. As soon as I said Jay's name liyah blushed a bit. I smirk. I knew she liked jay .

After a bit the tour bus stop that jorel's house. Jorel came into the bus holding a bunch of bags. I raise a eyebrow. "Dude why are you carrying like five suit cases" Jay pants out and puts them down. "Because my younger sister is coming on tour with us." He said.

I looked over and my eye widen a bit and i blush Jay's sister was hot i couldn't help but stare at her. Jay then looked over at his sister. "Behave sis" jay says to her. She then rolls her eyes. "Okay big bro" she then goes to sit on the couch and goes on her phone.

I could feel my self get turned on by just looking at her body. I gulp and i soon noticed the manager was looking at me she had a huge smirk on her face. "What i ask?" I was embarrassed. "You like her!" Liyah yells. I grunt. "Shut up!!" I yelled at her as i went to go to my bunk.