9

Jenna woke up laying against Eric in spoon fashion. She knew it was him because of his sheer size. Besides, she knew that he wouldn't let Daniel in the room with her, let alone her bed. Rolling over to face him, she ran her hand over his massive chest and down his arm. As if recognizing her touch, he awakened. His eyes glittered in the night with an emotion that she was almost afraid to name. She could also feel his body's response to her. Deciding to finally let him know how she felt, she leaned forward and placed an open mouthed kiss in the middle of his chest. Hearing him gasp, she knew that he got the message.

"Be very sure that you want this and are ready for it, Jenna. Because if I get started, I honestly don't know if I can stop. And hurting you is out of the question. Are you ready?" For an answer, Jenna reached up and pulled his head down to her to kiss him deeply and let her hand wander to below his waist. What she felt had her hesitating. 

Eric knew what she felt. He held her close and said, "Don't worry. We'll go slow." He response threw him.

"No, it's not that. It's just that I heard so many stories at college from the girls I hung around with that most really big guys didn't have a lot. If you know what I mean." She said, ducking her head.

Eric laughed softly. He knew she was embarrassed because he could feel the heat coming off of her face. He pulled her back up for another kiss and rolled onto his back, taking Jenna with him. As she lay on his chest, her legs fell apart on each side of his hips. Eric was a goner, and he knew it.

It was later in the morning when a knock on her bedroom door woke her. Looking around, Eric was nowhere to be found and the sheets were cold indicating that he had risen some time ago. 

Another knock. This one more insistent than the first. "Just a minute, please." Grabbing her robe, she wrapped it around her and opened the door. A grim faced Daniel stood before her. Not only was he looking grim, he also looked angry. His dark eyes glittered with rage and the corners of his mouth were turned down.

"Daniel what is so wrong that you would be this angry? Every time I have seen you, you have been smiling." If anything, Daniel's anger seemed to escalate. "Later, Jenna. I promise. But right now, Dougal wants to introduce you to your new security detail, downstairs." 

"Do I have time to shower?" She asked.

"Yes. Do you need anything?" He asked.

"No. I'm good, thanks. Can you wait outside my door. It won't take me long." At his nod, Jenna turned and quickly went to take a shower. Getting out and before grabbing her towel, Jenna noticed the love bites that Eric had left on her neck and shoulders. She smiled, remembering last night. Eric had indeed gone slow. So slow she thought she would lose her herself in her desire. She had begged and pleaded with him, but he still had kept his promise. If a human body could be worshiped, hers was. She shivered at the memory when Daniel knocked on the door reminding her of the people waiting for her downstairs. 

Oh dear! How was she going to face Eric this morning? In front of all of these people? Smiling, that's how. She had finally gotten Eric to see that she cared enough to give herself to him. She couldn't wait to tell everyone that they were going to be dating. Then a sudden thought hit her. They didn't use any protection! It was her fertile time, too! Maybe he wouldn't mind having a child so soon. She knew that she didn't. Oh well, If she is, then so be it., Jenna thought as she smiled to herself.

Opening her bedroom door, she found that Daniel had not moved a bit. Giggling, she grabbed his hand and led him down the stairs. When they entered the large eat-in kitchen where everyone was gathered, Jenna looked around the room. Everyone but Eric was there. The people, men and women, well, one woman,gathered around the kitchen at different spots were, she guessed, her new security team.