I'm Taken...😅

(Y/N)'s POV:

We all woke up pretty early to start training. My legs seemed to be hurting a little. I blushed at the thought and shook it off.

We all had different things to do to help out quirks. I had to keep changing into different animals and sizes to keep my stamina up.

After awhile Deku came over to me.

"Hey (Y/N)." He said with a smile.

"Oh hi Deku." I smile back.

"I-I was wondering i-if maybe you wanted to go on a date a-after camp?" He said with a blush looking down.

I looked a Bombhead and he was about to kill Deku. I gave him a glare and he stopped, but still watched.

"Sorry to say Deku, but I'm taken." I say scratching the back of my (H/C) hair.

He starts blushing and flailing his arms, "I'm so sorry I had no idea! Please forgive me I didn't know I promise!"

He stopped for a second arms Frozen in the air, "Wait...who?"

I blush and feel arms cross around my waist as I'm pulled back into a familiar chest.

"Me now back up Deku." Bakugou said.

People started to stair in shock.

"Get back to training!" Aizawa yelled.

Bakugou leaned down and whispered into my ear, "I'm glad people know you're mine."

I blush and get back to training seeing another class arrive to the camp.

Author's Note:

Hi people's, a new chapter will be out tomorrow.

Mwah love you mean it also about to reach 1k reads and I am so thankful.

Thank you for the amazing support.

YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY AMAZING😍😘